[Active] Soundcore Wakey, Physical clock ability to turn off or on alarms, and ability to program the multi-purpose button to play ambient sounds, Nap Function; and Advice for Anker/Soundcore Update More Frequently and Release Better Updates Please! :D

Do you use the Soundcore app with it?

1 Like

Yes, I do, but I also think that the app can be updated and have more features like the Spotify integration or like some routine setting thing after you turn off the alarm it tells you the weather, and you do not need to be connected to Bluetooth once you set that setting, like a one-time setup.

1 Like

Oh I thought you didn’t know about the app, I was gonna tell you to download it and see if there are any updates

1 Like

I have checked every day and sadly there are no updates. it doesn’t really take long to check for some reason I thought it would take longer, but right after I click the button it shows no updates after like 0.2 seconds. I have version 0.6.0

1 Like

Well that most be the lastest version, hopefully they will drop and update soon :+1:

1 Like

I hope so too, not to be mean or anything about the wakey It’s a great device, but it has limited functionality and I’ve been looking into other alarm clocks like the Beddi Glow SE or Loftie :sweat:

1 Like

I’ll check those brands out :+1:

1 Like

@ikari04warrior What do you think about them?

1 Like

Well I liked the shape of the beddi and the way the set up the lights, it gives it a different look (at least to me) but seems like it’s sold out everywhere.

And the loftie looks very promising once it releases! I’ll keep a closer eye on it. Only thing missing is the wireless charging part

1 Like

True I like the Loftie more, and wireless charging is kind of a meh for me, I don’t need it, it’s just cool to have. There are no USB ports on the back for it, but the Loftie focuses on getting your phone out of your bedroom.

1 Like

Yea I watched a video and they gonna use it as a selling point. I personally wouldn’t leave me phone out of my bedroom lol

2 Likes

@ikari04warrior Okay, here’s an update, I am deciding to keep the Wakey for 1 more week, and if I don’t like it after 1 more week I will return it and pre-order the Loftie (like you said it looks promising no FM Radio, but I can play it through the internet and upload my own mp3 files to listen to when I wake up, and I will just charge my phone in my room through a wall charger). I looked at reviews for the Beddi, and there are many concerns, including the device dying after a year. I know it’s off topic but I thought I’d let you know :smiley:

Good update :+1: how long has it been since you got the wakey? Can you still return it?

I have till August 24th to return it, it’s within 30 days

You still good then :+1:

@ikari04warrior I decided to return it, due to the fact that it’s super dependent on a phone, and I pre-ordered the Loftie, as it looks very promising and I can’t wait :grinning:. Speaker specs seem way better too :grin:

1 Like

Too bad you had to return it but I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the loftie

1 Like

That’s a shame @Diego_Saenz
But it seems like the right thing to do.
All the best mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

@ikari04warrior @paulstevenewing Yeah it seemed like the right choice, and I’ll keep you guys posted shipping supposed to be sometime in November and I can’t wait so excited :laughing:

1 Like

Oh Man it’s gonna take a while, you gonna have to be really patient

1 Like