[Active] Soundcore Wakey, Physical clock ability to turn off or on alarms, and ability to program the multi-purpose button to play ambient sounds, Nap Function; and Advice for Anker/Soundcore Update More Frequently and Release Better Updates Please! :D

@ikari04warrior @paulstevenewing An article just came out by Forbes for the clock I pre-ordered it seems pretty popular so far just to pre-order :laughing: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhochman/2020/09/15/this-iphone-snubbing-alarm-clock-has-a-3100-person-waiting-list/#2867c0be7672

1 Like

3000 strong waiting list @Diego_Saenz
I’m sure you’ll all get one :+1:t2:

I’d like to hear your thoughts once you get yours, maybe I decide to buy one

1 Like

@ikari04warrior @paulstevenewing I finally got it, design is great, but the only downside is a lot of features have to be added, but they are updating it 2 times a week. I’ll give you a full review next week. So far I would give it a 5/10 because speakers are above and beyond and design is excellent. Just missing what features were advertised for now because they wanted to get the product out then add features with updates after. Happy Holidays btw :smile:!

2 Likes

Happy holidays to you as well. I was thinking about this the other but couldn’t find the thread.

Luckily they updating so it won’t be long before you get all the features advertised :+1:

2 Likes

Cool @Diego_Saenz looks great!