Zolo Liberty+ not connecting to Laptop

I guess your problem may be with the drivers. Do the following first.

Right click on my computer and go to device manager. Look for Bluetooth radios and see what is the wireless bluetooth properties. In the advanced tab under properties see the manufacturer id and HCL version. This information will be used to look for the manufacturer of your bluetooth radio. Most likely it will be intel (manf id is 2 for intel). Then you go and download the drivers from intel and install them.
Then try pairing your earphones again and see if it helps. Most likely your issue will be resolved.

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s why, your using the laptops manufacturer drivers. As @kumar.sachin mentioned find your Bluetooth card manufacturer and download their drivers, that should get it to work.

Most laptop companies use generic drivers that often break with updates and or do not update properly. So going to the specific manufacturer page will get you the proper driver

1 Like

I have told him that.
The driver of the manufacturerā€™s blue tooth device (card) is needed.

Iā€™ve installed intels bt drivers. Thatā€™s what i got from manufacturers site. Thereā€™s a intel driver assistant that checks for updates where I got the latest bt drivers from 12/2018

Donā€™t use the driver assistant, it will almost always say you have the latest driver for the manufacturer when you dont

1 Like

Iā€™ve got 20.120.0 , donā€™t seem to find a newer one online

Does liberty+ connects to your phone successfully? if yes then make sure that your phoneā€™s bluetooth is off while you try to connect with your computer.
We want to make sure your computer sees liberty+

Is sees liberty+ and yeah my phones bt is off.

Try this.
Remove liberty+ from all the devices that it previously paired with (phone, computer etc.). Turn bluetooth off for all those devices. Just leave the bluetooth on for the laptop your are trying to connect with. Then reset liberty+ (double press both earbuds simultaneously). Then try to pair with your laptop again.
I know you may have done this before but sometimes by resetting device and fresh pairing, most issues are resolved.

I connect lot of devices via BT on Windows 10 - iPhone via Dell Connect for Calls and texts, Anker BT headsets, Mouse, etc, they work like charm, need to be on stable release and not venture on the ā€œInsider Previewā€, i had my fingers burnt last time i tried it.

Tried with your method kumar.sachin but sadly didnā€™t work either :confused:
Iā€™m really near giving up on this. Doesnā€™t look like itā€™s ever possible to connect.

Well finally I could get it to work!
I donā€™t exactly know whatā€™s the problem but the solution was somehow simple.

Found on a webpage I need to edit the registry and edit some number from 6.13 to 6.12.
After that and a restart everything is working fineā€¦

glad it worked for you :thumbsup:

I have the same issue here and if you can please share the solution in the registry that would be most helpful for my problem, too.
Thanks in advance.