Zolo liberty 59$ shipped

The Zolo Liberty True Wireless Earbuds drop to $59.14 after you add them to your cart on eBay.

They are sold and shipped by AnkerDirect, so need to worry about shady sellers :grin:.

ZOLO is committed to reinventing audio by bringing it into the smart era. This includes premium wireless headphones and beautifully designed indoor and outdoor smart speakers that support popular music services, endless voice functionality, and an ever-growing number of compatible smart-home products.

No Wires, No Limits!
Liberty are one of the first total-wireless earphones to utilize graphene-enhanced driver technology. An innovation that delivers immersive audio with crystal clarity and soaring treble.

Thanks to its extended 40-hour playtime (using the included battery case), Liberty gives wireless freedom to the most music-hungry listeners.

Liberty is the complete package. Zero compromise. Probably the most advanced total-wireless earphone series in the world.

Graphene-Enhanced Sound
Unrivaled Playtime
Bluetooth 5.0
Push and Go Technology
Smart AI Access
Sweat Resistant

Total-Wireless Audio
Some earphones claim to be wireless, but actually have a wire connecting each earpiece. Liberty is different. cordless. Held together by an almost unbreakable Bluetooth connection.

It is the future of personal listening.

Graphene-Enhanced Sound
Innovative driver augmentation delivers exceptional audio quality.

Graphene’s strength and flexibility makes the bass punch, the mids smooth, and the treble soar-for a superior listening experience in complete freedom.

24-Hour Playtime
Utilizing Anker’s world-famous battery technology Liberty play for 5 hours on a single charge. With the accompanying charging case playtime gets boosted to a whopping 24 hours.

Push and Go Technology
Unlike ordinary total-wireless earphones setting up Liberty is instant and reliable.

Two steps:

1. Pull Liberty from their case.

2. Connect via your phone.

No hassle. No fuss.

GripFit Technology
To create an instant, rock-solid fit we developed GripFit technology; exclusively for Liberty. With its innovatively designed casing, Liberty slide in then twist to create an exceedingly secure yet comfortable hold.

Universal Comfort
Liberty’s eartips and jackets are engineered from a super-soft liquid silicone for exceptional in-ear comfort. With tips and jackets in multiple sizes to ensure everyone has a perfect listening experience.

Sweat Resistant
Liberty are built with a sweat resistant casing and a specialized hydrophobic nano-coating to prevent water ingress. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym or singing in the rain.

Simplified Controls
A single button on either earpiece gives you complete control of Liberty and your music.

And with instant access to your personal smart assistants, take control of your phone, the internet, and much more-using only your voice.

2 Likes

Whats the warranty on ebay purchases?

1 Like

I beleive it’s the regular warranty, since it’s still sold by anker.

Anker doesn’t honor Aliexpress purchase for warranty
Hope that is not the case with ebay.

Anker is the one selling through eBay…

Yes eBay purchases are covered via their warranty

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Great deal then :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks for the - well prepared - information !

I’m avoiding eBay at all costs! Great deal but eBay is not for me!

Why don’t you like eBay? Just curious…

Yes, I also would like to know … I use ebay sometimes for buying, sometimes for selling. In Germany we have the ebay-kleinanzeigen - no auction, fixed price(suggestion), no cost - I use this also …

@Anjou1888 A couple of years ago my phone starting to ding with this cash register sound… I looked and saw that it was alerts for money being deposited from sales on ebay. Well I’ve never sold anything. I called ebay and they did absolutely nothing. I had to close my account. Don’t know how they got into my account cause I use pretty rough passwords.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I’ve never had such experiences.

Nice deal!