Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

My new years resolution is for sure to travel more. My wife grew up in the Netherlands after immigrating/escaping from Iraq. Her family went through enough trying to make a life for themselves (her dad being a translator from the military and away for years at a time, living with relatives until they could afford housing, and dealing with medical bills due to her brother having open heart surgery at 5 years old) that we made a promise to each other when we got married that we would see the world and live life to the fullest. We have been blessed with supportive families (She is arabic and I am white), decent schooling, and wonderful jobs that have given us the opportunity to travel all over the u.s. and some abroad (France, Greece, Spain, Switzerland just to name a few.) Now that we have a new baby, we have to put some of our adventures on the back burner until she is old enough. That isn’t stopping us from planning trips that she will be able to remember for a lifetime. It isn’t so much the location as it is the experiences, the people, the culture, THE FOOD, and the journey that makes us want to do it for her. I want her (And subsequent siblings hopefully) to be enriched with everything that this world has to offer and to afford her the same opportunities that we have done for ourselves.

2 Likes

I want to reach my goal weight.

I want to be able to save enough money so myself and my wife can go on holiday - 30 years late, but it hard when your disabled in UK when the government keeps cutting your money!!!

I would love you travel all that I can in Europe, have never been, saving up some money to make it happen :blush:

1 Like

I guess mine comes under “Category 2: Building a Better Body”

I’ll keep it simple as I can. Recent years I think I’ve eaten way too much junk etc and not looked after myself probably as a direct result of my poor mental health. It’s fair to say suffering with anxiety and depression for a huge portion of my 38 years means I struggle everyday and that has meant seeking out the comfort things in life and unfortunately this has gone down the path of junk food and less exercise. So, I know I would like to improve my health to in turn improve my mental health as I’m getting older and it’s getting harder to make changes. I could go on but that is the basics of some of my reasoning for choosing this particular category. I would say I also fit into the other two categories as well but this one is probably the one which is most important to me.

I would like to thank @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity to take part in this great competition - to be honest all prizes sound amazing and as usual Anker are a hugely giving company caring about customers and tech fans.
Cheers and Happy New Year everyone

My New Years resolution is to build a better body. In 2017 I managed to loose 56lbs. In 2018 I want to loose another 14lbs while at the same time further increasing my muscle mass. I have found that technology has helped me greatly in achieving this. From my soundsport headphones in the gym, to my Spotify playlists and my anker battery handy to make sure my phone doesn’t die when I’m pushing out those last reps.

I want to be more fit and active after long time illness, I need to reach my goal weight again.

I want to reach my goal weight. In 2017 I started the journey to reach my goal weight of 160 lbs. I was over 200 lbs at the time, January 2017. I’ve lost 45 lbs and am currently within reach of my goal. With a little luck I’ll reach my goal in time for spring. Once I reach 160 the challenge will be to keep it off and stay active on my bike.

1 Like

I want to go camping more and explore the the great outdoors,

1 Like

I want to travel west coast of USA.

New Years Resolution 2018
Become more active and loose weight.
Goal to start running again and complete a half marathon.

2018 is going to be a pivotal year for me in-terms of my fitness (I may have said that just the once before in the past 20 years!). I reach the ripe young age of 46 in 2018 and discovered a few weeks ago that I have high blood pressure; so much so that I was asked to stop driving (which is something that is imperative to performing my job!). I am taking the appropriate medication but, ultimately the correct cure is exercise! Therefore I would say that I am category 2 - Building a better body. I am not aiming for triathlons but want to strive to become a “yummy Daddy” if I can.

I would also say that there is an element of category 3 in there. My job is a really stressful one and time management and tight organisational skills are key to success. Less stress in my day-to-day responsibilities will also contribute to lower blood pressure I would guess!

Peace and love to you all and your families for a tremendous 2018.

1 Like

I’d like to travel more. Working on booking an international trip for this year.

I want to fulfill my Wife wish to travel across Canada :innocent:

1 Like

My New year’s resolution is to do more camping with my family in different National Parks.

The solar charge would be great for charging it hiking. The PowerCore+ 20100 (with usb-c ) for keeping the batteries full when flying out cloudy days. The PowerDrive+ 4 Ports USB-C works great for charging while driving and the PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports is perfect for when the pop-up has electricity and for in hotels.

My big goal of 2018 is to loose weight. I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been and never feel like doing anything so I’m loosing out on doing things with my wife and 3 kids!

I hike every weekend, for the social and physical fitness benefits. In 2018, I will be 50, and my goal is to travel to someplace extraordinary for my birthday hike. I’d also like to see if I can log 1,000 miles hiking, this year!

I also would like to reach my goal weight.
Traveling.
To travel more

Expand my Horizons!!! I would love to travel more!!! Making it happen by going to Italy to visit my daughter who doing a semester of study abroad for college!!! Can’t wait!!

I didn’t get to go hiking as much as I wanted to this year, so my New Year’s resolution is to definitely spend more time outdoors! :mountain:

2 Likes