Your Love Story | Share and WIN The Perfect Gift

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so we wanted to give our community fans some special gifts—from our heart to yours. All you have to do is share your own love story!

You can tell us about how you met your significant other, something especially romantic that was once done for you, or even a tale of “the one that got away.” We’ve prepared some special gift pairs for our top 3 storytellers:

Take a look at the rules below, and grab a sweet gift for yourself and that special someone in your life!

The Rules:

1. Leave a comment with the tag “#My Love Story#”, and share your tale of romance or love with us.

2. This event runs from Feb 7th to Feb 13th.

3. US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only.

4. The winners will be announced on the Anker Community on Feb 14th.

5. Share this thread on your Facebook or Twitter for a greater chance to win!

6. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

13 Likes

#My Love Story#

I was only about 5 when I first fell in love :heart_eyes:
She was the best looking bird in the World :joy:

When you get to school and start playing with your new friends, it’s amazing what things take over your life. For boys, it was football. Many kids picked one of the top teams to follow, for me it was Liverpool. My dad’s team too. I had the best time as a child because Liverpool FC dominated most competitions and won everything. I could never be without her :blush:

Of course there are tough times along the way. Wimbledon 1988, Man U 1996, AC Milan 2007, Chelsea 2012, as well as Man City and Sevilla recently but it’s getting through those bad times that makes the love stronger.

I will always love you

8 Likes

#My Love Story#
I don’t even have a love story… and that is still a better love story than twilight. :joy:

7 Likes

Not really entering but I saw this lady working in a womans clothing store as i was walking by on my way to gamestop.
After i left gamestop, I walked by again and she was still in the window working, so I figured what the hell, and walked in to say hello.
So i entered the store and approached her and she looked at me and I said “hello”.
She said "“you’re early”.
I said “what do you mean?”.
She said “we don’t close until 6”.
I said “oh well i wasn’t going to ask you out on a date yet, i just wanted to say hi and get your number.”
She looked at me with this long pause and weird look on her face.
She said “aren’t you here to clean my floors?”
I said “uhh no”
She got really embarrassed and started laughing and explaining and rambling and was so embarrased she said “ok sure sure” and walked to the register and wrote her number down and handed it to me.
I smiled and took it and said “thanks” and “bye” as she was still kind of nervously rambling.
I still tease her about it and that was 11 years ago :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Haha love it. It’s stories/incidents like that which make brilliant memories :slight_smile:

1 Like

#My Love Story# is back in high school, I was completely infatuated with a girl that was part of our little group that we were in. Our group was small and the outsiders that everyone found odd because we liked nerdy stuff. Anyways, one day, im not sure what happened, but i ended up outside when she was in P.E class and i saw her running, so to get her attention i sat down in some table and had my head down and started crying. I have no idea why i started crying, but it got her attention. A week later we ended up getting together and lasted 2 1/2 years. we went our separate ways after some trouble happened but now that we are adults, we found each other again and are trying to see if we still have the same feelings for each other that we had back then and so far its looking like we do.

7 Likes

Dangerous! if I publish " my real love story " here and my wife will read this, i will get in horrible problems. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

“I’ve got 99 problems and my wife is one of them” :joy::joy: @fhassm

6 Likes

#my love story#” my relationships haven’t lasted long and haven’t been in one for over a year😂

3 Likes

#My Love Story# :heart_eyes:
I met my current partner twelve years ago, in a circle of friends, where we used to meet several friends who also took their friends, and there we formed a group of many people to meet, I met him in this way, we were good friends, we had the same passion that united us, travel to all parts of the world, and over time we became boyfriends, every December 25, we celebrated an anniversary year. Today, we continue doing with the same passion what we love the most, traveling, knowing different places and new places.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

You can write a love story for your wife! She will be happy to read!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m afraid to ask a stranger for their phone number.:joy:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
It must be happy ending!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Hope you find true love someday.

So sweet!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

#My Love Story#
Sorry it’s a long one…
I met my wife years ago, only we didn’t know that we would end up together. Back in 2007 or 2008 I met this amazingly interesting woman named Stephanie , she was so quirky and we just kinda hit it off talking for hours when we first met. Sadly she had a boyfriend and I a girlfriend, before we parted ways that day we added each other to MySpace and hugged one another. Just as we let go, we apparently kissed and both were quick to say sorry.
I soon forgot about her as she did me, we had each other on MySpace but at that time everyone started using Facebook so it was easy to forget.
Fast forward to 2011 and I was working at Sears, and this lively girl comes in the backroom and asked for my manager. He had gone home for the day and I offered to help her, for the next hour or two we talked instead of working. It was the end of the night and we had to close so we exchanged facebook profiles and later added eachother. I soon looked foward to going to work everyday just so I could talk and see her. While I knew she had a boyfriend I was still attracted and drawn to her, i always took her out to lunch because she never had food to eat…turned out her boyfriend spent all her money on drugs. Which made me even more inclined to feed her, finally I asked her out to the pub…it was suppose to be a bunch of people from work but they had set it up so it was just us two, go figure haha.
We soon learned we knew eachother from the past and we’re stuck in a similar dilemma as she had a boyfriend and my son’s mom still lived with me, even though we were not together. We hung out more and more and finally she called me one day crying, her boyfriend hit her and she left him. I met up with her and paid for her to stay in a hotel for the night. The next day I brought her to my house as we had a camper set up outside. I told her she could stay there as long as she needed to…my son’s mom was still living in the house, but in a different room and I didn’t want any conflict. About a week later my son’s mom moved out and me and Stephanie started going out. Soon I moved her into the house and things were great. We started officially going out August 14, and we got married October 31.

Sure we only been together a short time before we got married, but here we are working on year 6 of our marriage. My son loves her dearly as do I and I would do anything for her.
This is us back when we first got together

13 Likes

I picked up a dumbell and the rest is history.

Been on the market so long, I think I am on clearance. Get as much attention as a white crayon. I purchased a 5000 Powercore and fell in love with the brank and the quality.

5 Likes

And then, I have to do this what I wrote. This is even more dangerous than to write nothing!:grin:

1 Like

#My Love Story#

I can remember it like it was yesterday.
Back in 2012 when I was preparing for a 10 day trip to New York and Las Vegas, I realised that I was gonna be stuck on a plane for a long time. Only thing that would keep me going was if I had some company.

I opened up my laptop and typed in “mail order bride” and after several hours perusing through a plethora of sites I realised that (1) I might not be able to listen to her chatting for the whole trip (2) that there would be the inevitable awkward silences (3) I may not be able to understand her.

Solution to this was that I would listen to music to overcome these situations. I already had my iPhone in-ear buds so I didn’t feel the need to buy a new set, but I realised that my battery would not last the journey. So I closed down the multitude of webpages, cleared my history (top tip) and opened up Amazon.

My search for “portable battery pack” returned thousands of results and I got a case of deja-vu with my previous search. I refined my search to show the highest rated first and started from there. It didn’t take me long until I came across the Anker 10000mAh portable battery pack. Reading the description and reviews I was sold. I added it to my cart and waited for its arrival.

Fast forward a few weeks and it was time to take my trip, seems like not all places have the same delivery policies as Amazon - I never did get to meet Ivanka.
But what I can say that me and the battery pack had a great holiday in America and I’m pleased to say that coming upto 6 years later we are still going strong. Although she can be temperamental at times.

(Pic of us together at Christmas)

And that’s how my love story started lol
(The missus won’t see this so will never know I didn’t write about her :joy:)

7 Likes