Your Free Super-Strong Cable

Considering how heavily they advertised this one, it’s only logical to assume they probably have a lot of entries to go through, which takes a considerable amount of time with how many prizes they are giving out.

I am sure its automated and should not be difficult. But yeah patience is virtue. Lets wait and watch :slight_smile:

They probably have to go through and look for possible bot entries :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Agreed man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like I got my ‘you lost’ code earlier today

1 Like

They must be rolling out slowly, haven’t got one yet

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, have the winners already been notified?

5 Likes

I still haven’t received anything win or loss.

2 Likes

Same here, no win or loss or even discount code

2 Likes

I gotten an discount code in the email but that was it.

2 Likes

The US page shows a 404 Error @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Competition ended a week ago.

2 Likes

I haven’t received anything about it yet

1 Like

There are more than 100,000 users participated in the event, so we are sorry for those who participated in the event but did not receive the code. Here is the discount code for you:

US fans:
25% Discount code ANKERPLC can be used on Powerline+ Lightning cable, Powerline+ Micro cable , and Powerline+ USB C cable.

UK fans :
25% Discount code AKPLLTN1 can be used on Powerline+ Lightning cable, Powerline+ Micro cable, and Powerline+ USB C cable.

DE fans:
25% Discount code AKPLPMCR can be used on Powerline+ Lightning cable, Powerline+ Micro cable, and Powerline+ USB C cable.

8 Likes

I haven´t received any mail about it

2 Likes

Thanks for the codes !!! :blush:

2 Likes

Same. Popular competition

Curious but did anyone on here won the event ?

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
I’ve entered competitions that were global, and involved bigger numbers, but still get an email notifying whether a loss or win.

Even Disney send you emails telling you lost… It’s basic database search result n mail merge, takes about 5 mins to set up (time taken to automate the merge, depends on numbers n servers). It is stuff I was doing in the 90s with word (letters back then) and even early naughties with email, the process was the same (obvs sending large numbers of emails took a while, as speed wasn’t great back then).

If people need training, i don’t mind if you pay me to come over n teach! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Glad you didn’t get everyone’s hopes up :joy:

1 Like