Your Free Super-Strong Cable

genuine apple lightning cable can be exchanged for new at any apple store for free. I have done it 3 times with no questions asked. Even out of warranty.

your rabbit just wanted to remind you what he loves you :rabbit2::rabbit2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

did someone won yet?

The event doesn’t until the 14th considering this event was splashed across the internet on multiple giveaway sites Facebook etc. The chances of being selected a winner are pretty slim.

From the event page
4)We will choose 1000 winners at random and notify them by email before August 17th. We’ll ask the winners to send us a picture of their old charging cable, and get a free PowerLine.

Update 8/13 actually I just noticed as of the 13th there has only been around 1.5k entries so get your get your hopes up😂*

Update to the update 8/15 as @joshuad11 pointed out the 1.5k number only applies to the community entrys who knows how many people entered via Facebook or other places, sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up and good luck

4 Likes

last day, wish u good luck guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where do you see that?

1 Like

Add up all the clicks to the entry page

2 Likes

Oh, but that only counts the Community entries, not the ones from social media, right?

I guess, I dunno

no :pensive:

1 Like

You’re right as usual Josh :grinning: what a rollercoaster of emotions :joy::joy:

Good luck everyone! Anker Cables are the best!

Maybe this is the more stronger cable in the market

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

2 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

Oohhh just missed this. Dang.

Good luck everyone. I am sure there are thousands of entries by bots also.

2 Likes

Now it’s 2-3 days since the end, when will.emails/notifications be sent out?

It’s helpful to know, so.you know to wait or know you didn’t get anything cos it’s been announced on a certain day, and.its a couple days later!

2 Likes

thank you, my thoughts!

I assume they are going to announce it tomorrow or Monday morning