Younger (under 25) Community Members: What would be in your Millennial Anker Bundle?

So, I’m interested to find out what some of our younger members want. Us older guys and gals (Well, I’m not quite as old as SOME are :smile:) are pretty well established, and we like to get geeky about power supplies, size, speed, etc. We can get myopic and kind of over-picky about stuff, so I’m wondering what some of the younger members might want out of a company like Anker. In general, us older guys are either retired or mid-career, and have different needs out of the products we use and more money to spend.

Side note: I HATE how modern Americans are constantly trashing the Millennial generation. Technically I’m a millennial (but only barely - a year earlier and I would be Gen X), and I can’t stand how we’re always the cause of all the problems, when really we’re just trying to make it in a world that’s way harder to succeed in than the world our parents grew up in. Money doesn’t go as far, education is less valuable, houses are more expensive, healthcare is insane, the list goes on…

Anyway, my sense is that younger people want less expensive products, higher quality audio, and easily portable power supplies. If I had to guess, I would say that the average under-25 user would be well equipped with a SoundCore Motion Q, Soundcore Life 2, and a PowerCore II 6700. But, then again, I’m just guessing.

So, under 25 members (and anyone else that wants to chime in) if you had to make the “Millennial Anker Bundle,” what would it be? Try to think of three products that are reasonably priced and meet the needs of younger people, not just old geeks like me and some of the older members.

Who knows? Maybe @AnkerOfficial will put your bundle together and sell it at a sweet discount…

5 Likes

Definitely price is a huge thing because in college money to spend is kind of unheard of.

Multifunctional devices and cost effective - Wakey, Atom PD 1 and Soundcore Flare would be my list of items

1 Like

So why the flare? Is the LED light thing the dealmaker on that product?

Brings light and life into small gathering, :bulb:

1 Like

See thats what I’m talking about - I would not have put the flare on this list because I’m too old to appreciate that sort of thing :older_man:

2 Likes

There is no age limit to enjoy good things in life :innocent:

2 Likes

That was the one of my argument when I wrote a review at Amazon.de.

This light show of the FLARE is perfect for young party fans.
And for those who don’t need (for example me :grin:)
it can be turned off.

Fine!

2 Likes

Now I feel old :grimacing:

1 Like

I have a bunch of Anker cables in my backpack and dorm room at all times the long ones are next to my bed and desk because I can’t afford to buy multiples and the price is worth the lifetime warranty and customer service

It’s ok to be old. The older I get the gladder I am not to be young :older_man::thumbsup:

1 Like

Would you spend a little more for a bundle of cables of different types if you paid less per cable?

Most likely yes if it wasn’t risking quality or anything

Or better to say:
The older you get the younger you feel, though you are not young anymore. :innocent:

But please do feel only.
Old men with short trousers lock older then they really are. :joy:

1 Like

I would say: young people like compact, smart devices. In suitable colors. Easy to handle, easy to load.

But does this not also refer to older people ?

For me at 19 (almost 20), I would like some cheaper stuff that isn’t a compromise.

Let’s think about it this way, when you buy a Samsung Galaxy S9, or something you pay close to $1000 but you can get a lot of the features in phones like OnePlus 6T for almost half the price. There isn’t much of a compromise.

That being said, I bought a pair of Anker Soundbuds Slim and the first pair had horrendous battery life. I email support and got a replacement which has better battery life. Now comparing my Apple’s wired earbuds with the Slim, the audio quality isn’t too good on Slim (especially at higher volume).

Now back to things that I would like (keeping price in consideration because college :unamused:) cheaper models of some $80 products (along the lines of Soundcore Life 2 or Flare) with some compromises (of course) but not a lot.

1 Like

Anker has these awesome 3-in-1 cables, I have couple of these now, saves on bundle of cables and space

Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, and More(3ft, White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071WNQYV6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0Y4qCbRGYHX4K