[Expired] PowerPort II PD, ONLY $7 at Walmart!

#This incredible deal seems to have expired.

Select Walmarts have Anker’s PowerPort II PD on sale for just $7.00 in store! This is $22.99 (76%) OFF the regular price.

Enter your zip code HERE to see if stock is available near you.

With nearly 400 reviews on Amazon, PowerPort II PD is rated 4.4 :star:

One Power Delivery port and one PowerIQ 2.0 port ensure great fast charging compatibility across a wide range of devices.

Features & details

• Wide Compatibility: Charge Apple, standard USB, and USB-C phones and tablets all from one travel-ready wall charger (max. 19.5W output via USB and 30W via USB-C).
  • High-Speed Charging: Get the fastest possible charge with Anker’s signature PowerIQ 2.0 for phones and tablets, and Power Delivery (up to 30W output) for USB C devices.
  • Superior Safety: Anker’s MultiProtect 11-point safety suite provides complete protection for you and your devices.
  • Premium and Portable: A compact build designed to go absolutely anywhere.
  • What You Get: PowerPort II with Power Delivery and Power IQ 2.0, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

#Highly Recommended

15 Likes

Hoooollllyy Walmart is putting so much stuff on sale like the Corsair Glaive RGB

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, this may be for specific zip codes

I have checked Brickseek in the past and asked the price at local Walmart, they never honor the price and stick to the retail price.

1 Like

Ooh my local has this for 3 bucks, gonna go when I get off work and see if I can grab a few

8 Likes

Wow! Now that is a huge deal! Gonna check my local Walmart and buy all stock. These would be great gifts for every occasion.

2 Likes

Now, that’s a deal!

1 Like

Wow what a deal. My Walmart is selling it for $30, so I’m out of luck!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Wow $3? Now that’s a steal lol

1 Like

I wonder why are they dumping it like trash?

1 Like

@joshuad11 bro I think I love you lol

I already have this item since I won it from Anker but this sale was a no brainier. Now I have 2 :sunglasses:
Thanks @joshuad11

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a real deal. Thanks @joshuad11 as usual, and good luck guys, grab it when you can :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great deal!

1 Like

Not on sale near me :rage:. Glad the rest of you got a great price! :clap:

Edit: WAIT! I used that website wrong lol. It’s on sale or $7 :grin:

1 Like

I went and they didn’t have any, their system showed 3 in stock but said someone either hid them or they got stolen

2 Likes

Going on my lunch, thanks @joshuad11!

2 Likes

Had almost bought an item which listed the low price as Brickseek… But at checkout it flagged the value, store manager came up and mentioned the item was taken out of sale.

Btw, I was at Walmart last week and I almost bought this. It was full price though :joy:

1 Like

Whoa, that is nuts! I might just have to take a drive and pick one up.

1 Like

That’s a bargain.
If there would be a walmart I would go for it immediately!

1 Like