[Expired] PowerPort II PD, ONLY $7 at Walmart!

Anyone else got this charger? Looks like I was the only one :joy:

1 Like

Nope, didnā€™t have time to hit Walmart

1 Like

Naw, havenā€™t had time to hit Walmart. I sure hope nobody else knows about this!

1 Like

Maybe next time

2 Likes

I actually went back and most of the tuff was still there. OLet us tech geeks knew about the deals :sunglasses:

Is there other stuff on sale?

1 Like

thereā€™s been a lot of anker stuff in clearance selection you just have to dig and know where to look.

1 Like

They had a wireless charger and it came with cable and charging brick and was going for like $13 (regular price itā€™s like $50), and some other belkin cables and chargers.
But the PowerPoint II and the wireless charger were the only Anker products. I went back to Walmart at the end of the day for the wireless charger but they were gone. That price was too good to pass up since it came with cable and charger brick

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Went to one of the local Walmartā€™s and all the Anker items are back at regular price. I was hoping I could find another good deal but they took the clearance tag off.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a bummer. I wonder for how long they were on sale

1 Like

Still on sale at all the Walmartā€™s near me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe just the Walmart near @tugar32ā€™s donā€™t have them on sale anymore :thinking:

2 Likes

Or itā€™s possible just the one??

Iā€™m probably gonna drop by Walmart tomorrow. If I do Iā€™ll Pick up some electronics on sale :grin:

1 Like

What are you looking to get?

1 Like

Haha. Iā€™ll base that on whatā€™s on sale lol.

Iā€™m gonna get one of those chargers, and I have a few other things Iā€™ve been wanting, and Iā€™ll see if theyā€™re on sale :wink:

1 Like

There are 3 Walmarts in a 40 mile radius, I was able to get to one of them only. I saw the post and decided that a PD charger for that price was extremely decent (I already have 3). But the regular price make me decide I have plenty :sweat_smile:. I guess Iā€™m just addicted to buying tech stuff on sale.

2 Likes

Can one of our charging experts help me? Will the USB-C port on this charger, quick charge my iPhone XR? I want to be able to charge it at 18wā€¦

1 Like

It will since the PD (USB C) port can output up to 30w. Sometimes I use it to charge my Samsung and it fast chargers it

2 Likes

This doesnā€™t sound too smartā€¦ :confused: You should know what items you want and then wait to get them until theyā€™re on sale.