Would you like to see an Anker handwarmer

I was looking at the rewards from a program I was in and came across this hand warmer that was also a powerbank and had a light on it.

Just thought it may be a good potential fit for Anker since they are doing power banks.

1 Like

I have such ones since 2 years.
Pb included.
Working perfectly for ca 3hrs.
(I use it in winter flea markets (Raynaud Syndrom) )

I taped the USB sockest to avoid debris (pb and charging)

12 Euro per piece
pb is small 5200mAh
Meanwhile about 20 Euro

2 Likes

Hey @Duane_Lester
I think it a fab idea!
Its the sort of thing I would throw £15-20 at to see how well its works.
And if it was made by Anker all the better :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I was looking at amazon.de.
The ones I got are out of stock.
But there are others about 20 Euros.
Not such a market for those.

1 Like

So after never seeing this type of product, I just hit Amazon. Seems they are quite the thing!
Massive variations in price and not many cone as a pair. May be more popular for people with one hand? :thinking:

1 Like

Did yours come as a pair Franz? @Chiquinho

No Paul, but after I got the first and this lasted for 3hrs I ordered another one.
Flea market walking always > 5hrs.
Always changing from left to right hand.
I searched for now, found them and charge now.
Working!

1 Like

I might try one from Amazon and see how effective they are.
I don’t really suffer much from cold hands, but do suffer if I don’t buy a new gadget each month :rofl:

1 Like

This is the model I got

All similar, some with other design, but I am sure the same inside.

1 Like

Looks good, not available in the UK but have found similar. Might give it a try.

1 Like

Same thing.
I never tested the pb.
But the heater works.
You could try it.
If garbage not a great loss!
6hrs is not true of cours.
I like the photo when the warmer is handed over to the old man,
( looks like a homeless man)

What never should be done is o put the warmer in the pocket without the sockets protected by the bag or taped like I did,
(Dust and debris)
We all here are experts about that meanwhile! :rofl:

I checked the pb function, works!

1 Like

Yeah, I agree that two are probably needed. I liked it as well. I froze a many night going to a high school football game to watch my son play in the band.

1 Like

Thats my thinking @Duane_Lester.
The boy is getting involved in outdoor sports more and could be useful for that. Also to keep in the back pack over winter months for potential emergencies.

You son was in the team band, thats great! What instrument did he play?

Anyone got Plutonium?

2 Likes

When I would throw javelin in the past people would always have hand warmers of some kind of another to keep their hands warm so they could get a better grip on the javelin. I’ve also gifted a rechargeable hand warmer to a friend in the past would be nice to see one from Anker but not on the top of list of things I’m still waiting and hoping they will come out with

1 Like

I gave the last of mine to Dr. Brown :sunglasses:

I tend to err on stimulating natural hand warming by letting hands get cold so they either force their own blood flow increase or I get used to cold. Similar with feet.

I also in winter prefer to warm the arms so the blood has heat left when it gets to the hands.

Then finally it’s gloves.

So that method never needs hands warmers. Key to warm hands is cold hands.

2 Likes

Agreed ive only used hand warmers for competition purposes when it was freezing rain besides that I do agree most things that warm the body usually aren’t the healthiest

1 Like

Trombone was his instrument of choice. They won many competitions in marching and concert band during his 4 yrs. They even got to play with a university band one year.

1 Like

I, too, wish Anker made them! I use these type of hand warmers a lot in the winter.