Would you be interested in getting an Anker product for $1, and share your review experience?"

Nope! I’m onto you Mister! :stuck_out_tongue:

If they cover shipping for their free items they send out. Im 100% sure they will for their $1 items as well. :wink:

1 Like

How bad is it that I’m actually tempted to click it JUST to see where that link takes me? XD

Other than amazon, do you guys have a preferred platform? I’ve just been using Facebook cause I have a ton of people on my friends list who will see it. But if you guys have a better place for us to post, let us know. ^-^

3 Likes

Sure, and prefer to be able to choose something interesting and have 2wk to review

2 Likes

I agree with all the folk pointing to a 2 week review period from receipt of item, as some items do require a longer time to fully test, battery usage etc. I would certainly be interested if it’s something I would like to test and review - and something I would likely use regularly after the review.
I would also be happy to pay more, if it’s a high value item or something I really would like to review :wink: Perhaps a rolling purchase price (or percentage of value) based on product value!

2 Likes

Yes, indeed! :grin:

of course yes!!!

1 Like

Definetely Yes. To me, $1 is basically offering the product for free…

1 Like

Sure, it’s gonna be perfect.

yes! for sure.

yes i would be up for that

1 Like

Without a doubt!

@AnkerOfficial when will this start?

I do a lot of reviews (haven’t done one a month or so) I’ve had manufactures require a 1 week turn around and can and will do it without issue. But I fill that for a true real life product review the test period should be at least a 2 week test period and then a few days to get the review ready to post.

3 Likes

I’d be down. Send me some stuff anker!

That is an amazing idea, I love Anker

I like the idea… but I don’t know if it solves the amazon issue. If you receive a product for a highly discounted rate, you still have to state that in your reviews in order to comply with the FTC. Also I think this would mean we’d also have to pay shipping, unless you have prime or have an order ready to go with over $35 in your cart.

I think I can see the benefit of paying a small fee because hopefully those who apply for the review would be people who have a real desire to use the product, would also be interested to see if its £1 for us in the UK.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial if we can arrange it so that I can get a haul like Lew did from Unbox Therapy that’ll be great! :wink::wink::joy::joy:

12 Likes