Would you be interested in getting an Anker product for $1, and share your review experience?"

Good points made about being able to see different star ratings on Amazon, whereas on YouTube you don’t really have that flexibility.

wow that is surprising for sure.

I guess the Vine program is really backed up or something.

I am currently ranked in the 3,000,000s ahahhaha

:anguished::scream: NO FREAKIN WAY… :joy:

Fair enough.

Ouch, bad luck on that one buddy :anguished:

Wod love to, but you only do USA. Being Iin England, I am automatically disqualified.

Why not open up to those who HAVENT had a product as a power user, regardless of country. That way, those from other countries will know for definite that you deliver to their country.

the next round will be for England I do believe

Its pity you in England don’t have but then when it is the turn of Wales, Scotland, and NI? I guess you meant United Kingdom.

2 Likes

Nope @nigelhealy it’s just the way they are :joy:

SO have had to collect different dialects and accents having moved around and had 17 homes, one of them was Australian accent when working in Houston during the BP oil spill “what are you going to do about it” I got from everyone if they heard English accent. G’day mate! Also in Houston I saw a CMDB (geek: a list of computers and their configuration) and it has a server in Wales, England. Also if they drew a world map, usually London would be often where Cardiff is. I also have heard “Edinburgh, England”.

Wales is not in England.
Wales is Wales and England is England and a bit rubbish :joy:

2 Likes

Nope, I meant England, as in it’s original use, not modern use, where it’s used to diffenciate between England Scotland n Wales.

England always described ESW, and is sometimes refered to as, mainland England.

It wasn’t until the 1930s and some Scottish party deciding they wanted to be treated as a different independent state, that people would say England, as a separate state. It was later that Wales then joined in, in wanting to be identified as different.

Anyways, England can be used to identify, the mainland (ie not the channel Islands, IOW, IOM, or Northern n Southern Ireland (before the 1912 uprising and victory for ROI)).

Oh, just in case you wanted to say, I’m only saying that, cos I’m English, nope. I fully Welsh bred, I just happen to be born in England! Hahahaha

You’re still English though :grin:

Anker currently sells to the whole UK so there is not a specific offer for England. If there were specific offers for England then Anker’s website would have to not have UK but England. Hence it not valid to ask for discounts for England in current Anker’s website.

Curious, I looked it up, population of Scotland is the same as Denmark, and looking at Anker’s website is not including Denmark

Hence Scotland, and Wales, is presumably only allowed Anker as it is part of the UK.

Presumably a person in Denmark as it is in the EU with a single currency Euro and a customs union, is probably easily able to buy from Germany next door, hence being in the EU is allowing lower cost quality products.

I’m new to the community and new to Anker products but very impressed so far. Yes I would totally love the opportunity to test products and give honest feedback/reviews. Anything to help an already good product become even better.

2 Likes

We will, I promise!:grin:

1 Like

When I said an offer for the uk/England, I was referring to the $1 offer only being available in the USA.

Or…

You telling me, that even tho it says USA, I can still apply? … not expecting that to be a yes btw.

They will do another one for other regions to get involved in. :grin:

1 Like

Definitely. I’ve got lots of review skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, looks like you disqualify yourself either way! :joy: