Wireless charging Powerbank

RavPower has just revealed their first Wireless Charging enabled powerbank.
This makes me want to buy RavPower products instead and switch brands. Here’s an idea Anker on how to innovate properly and gain more customers. There’s no reason why you can’t do the same as RavPower

Take note Anker. Ravpower is beating you in the market :wink::disappointed:
@Anker Please make a wireless charging powerbank as well :point_up:
Join the wireless charging movement Anker

I want Anker to do the same as well. Wireless charging is the future @Anker
Anker is stuck in the past when it comes to wireless charging :cry::rage: :angry:

4 Likes

This was about 6 weeks ago so not exactly just revealed :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe Anker will make one of these some day who knows. I would rather more usb c than wireless though personally

2 Likes

Would like to see both more usb-c and wireless

3 Likes

I agree both would be really nice but if I had to pick it would be usb c first

1 Like

The Galaxy S10 has a wireless powerbank built in :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Tank, similar to the one that you have?

1 Like

I like RavPower and I have a few of their products (stuff that Anker doesn’t make) . This is portable power and this is something Anker does well at doing. If this technology takes off and I imagine with more wireless charging phones coming on the market I bet Anker will have something similar coming out maybe not now but in the ear future.

2 Likes

Not quite, but close. The problem with wireless powerbanks is that they all slow charge your phone, you will reap more benefit from using the built in USB ports or like the one I have the USB c port

4 Likes

I agree, there should be both

1 Like

That makes sense for sure. As much as I love my wireless chargers in general, I still get a quicker charge out of a wall quick charger. I have them setup for quick charge, but it is still relatively slower.

2 Likes

Well for me the benefit is not having to carry a cable, now something I wish they offer is a strap to secure the phone. Since sometimes when you are have the need to charge it usually is when you are in the move. @AnkerOfficial make a note “Strap to secure phone in place while charging” :joy:

1 Like

They just need to bring back their magnetic cables and batterypack. That I would buy in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Wireless charging loses power and doesn’t charge your phone fast enough for some people which is why I prefer usb c

1 Like

I would be in favor of holding Anker’s feet to the fire and getting a product like this to market to compete if these wireless charging banks weren’t so incredibly inefficient.

I am happy to wait for Anker to make one of these when we can have efficient high watt charging. None of this sub 5watt nonsense.

2 Likes

Yeah. Pretty sweet :yum::smiley: Worth upgrading for

1 Like

I agree that charging though a usb is still faster at the moment. :clap::wink:

2 Likes

Cough mophie has one for 100 pounds very good but expensive

1 Like

Anker is more for a acutal power user not someone who is into much gimmicks

Anker has Wakey :grinning:
just kidding

1 Like