Wireless chargers (iPhone XS Max)

Hi,

I have completely ignored wireless chargers up until this point, but I really want to try them out.

Whats the latest wireless charger? Any recommendations for an XS Max user? Are there any new models coming out soon?

Here are my recommendations. Both of these Chargers come with everything that you need to wirelessly charge your iPhone at full wireless speed (7.5watts) and have built-in nearly silent fans that will keep your devices cool while charging.

Apple is a little behind the curve with wireless charging their Max wireless charging speed is 7.5 watts compared to Android wireless Max charging rate of 15 watts. The 15 watt wireless Android Chargers have nearly identical charging times to the 10-watt for now but should improve drastically with new QI wireless receivers.

1 Like

I have the first one pictured. I mainly use it at my desk at work or beside my bed at night. The issue I have is that I still need a 10ft cord for my iphone when I’m playing games before bed. The wireless charging works great, not issue and it keeps the phone cooler for sure. You just need to be able to disconnect from the device in order to let it charge. Another note. You need the supplied power block or something that has an output of the same or better. tried using my old power port II with no success. The power port with five plugs works with charging pad. the other thing about wireless charging is that when using a case you will have to position the phone ‘just right’ to get it to work, but it works.

I don’t have any anker one because a family member bought me mine. My brother has an anker one though. It’s less expensive than others but will charge his iPhone X in about an hour.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753Z4PGC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_jmMuCbWDR2K61

My sister also has this one

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756Z8X82/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0mMuCbEH07CXQ
It looks like this second one is on sale too

Edit: links

I recently bought the 2nd one pictured for my desk at work and it works great. I’ve used my coworker’s ravpower charger from time to time and noticed my phone would get warm on a few occasions but I haven’t had that happen with my anker yet.

I have the first one and it’s amazing I can put my phone on it and not think twice about it

I also have that one and The “Sweet spot” for wireless charging is pretty big even with my relatively thick phone case.