Winners of Karapax Slogan Contest

Thanks for your slogans! There were nearly 100, and I had a tough time deciding, but here are the 50 winning entries:

Congratulations guys! Here are some honorable mentions — I was really impressed by how you conveyed ideas in so few words:

@cava33959d
When life hands you lemons, KARAPAX.

@NTran9d
Karapax, To love and protect

@Melida_Harris8d
Karapax, Covered In Style.

@IRNinjaz17d
Your Phone, Our Protection: KARAPAX

@000Dave6d
Karapax - Case On, Live Free

Thanks to everyone who participated (browse entries on the contest page). If you didn’t win this time, not to worry. There will be plenty of exciting new ways to win coming very soon, so keep a close eye on the community over the next few weeks…

Note:
● All winners will receive an email next week to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.

● Prizes are limited to US, we cannot ship to other countries.

● Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

15 Likes

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup: , some sharp slogans were thought up…

@Arwen might be a bit disappointed :wink:

6 Likes

Muahha :sweat_smile:, please give my prize to someone else @AnkerOfficial . I don’t have an iphone!

9 Likes

Congrats everyone!

3 Likes

Congrats winners some awesome slogans

3 Likes

congrats to all the winners on this one…great slogans

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!!! :wink:

1 Like

Congrats fellow winners! :grinning:

2 Likes

Will these be for the new iPhone 8 Plus? Im receiving mine today and would love to try one out for the 8+! :wink:

I almost forgot, thank you @AnkerOfficial! You guys rock! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Do we pick which device? iPhone X

2 Likes

OMG I WON!

Guess i have to get an iphone now hahah

6 Likes

dammit, I won with this entry and tried not to. :sunglasses: Still honored to have been chosen. Congrats everyone.

"KARAPAX The Galaxy awaits you, fear the dark side

Sorry I don’t own an Iphone Aaaand I am not in the US
Good luck everyone ":sunglasses:

As I had stated, I am not in the US and don’t own an Iphone. :confused: Maybe I can forward the email from Anker if I get one to someone else?

9 Likes

Thanks you so much right in time will these cases fit iPhone 7 Plus because I haven’t decided if I’m getting the new iPhone 8 + 7+ Anyways thank very much

Congrats fellow winners. This was a fun contest. It was great to see what everyone came up with. Good job everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great reverse psychology :wink: I’ll have to try that some time. LOL…

4 Likes

Congrats to all who won…myself included. It’s official I have to get an iPhone now, my son will be happy we can retire his 4s and get a new one haha. Thanks again Anker

2 Likes

dope! Thank you guys!! I’ll definitely put it to good use

Thank you, cant wait to try it out on my Iphone 7 plus.

Proper chuffed I got selected but I live in Wales so cannot get my prize (Shame really coz I’ve had this Anker Toughshell case for a year now).

Who wants my prize?

2 Likes

So happy…I won. Thanks Anker :slight_smile: It was a really fun contest. Congrats to fellow winners!!