Winners of ‘Anker Community Photo Contest’

We’ve spent the past week enjoying your awesome photo submissions. Thanks for your participation and the skillful effort you’ve put in.

Our creative team has weighed in and we’re now ready to announce our winners! Our first placewinner highlights the portability of PowerCore Slim!

So, without further ado, here’s the…

NUMBER ONE PHOTO (to be featured on Anker’s home page):

RUNNERS-UP:

But that’s not all. We loved so many of your photos, so here are some Honorable Mentions:

Big thanks once again to everyone who threw their hat in the ring. Let us know in the comments if you think we should do more creative contests in the future!:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Even though I didn’t win I’m absolutely thrilled that I got an honourable mention! I spent over 30 minutes trying to capture the best photo whilst my sister was pouring water over the SoundCore :joy:

I’d love to see more creative photo contests in the future as I love getting the creative juices flowing :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats to @Munchy , runner ups @bobbleheaderman and @bogdanvladescu and those that made the honour role, some really cool photos :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Thanks for the honorable mention! This contest was fun and I really enjoyed looking at everyone’s submissions!

3 Likes

Excellent choice for the best photo. I am very honored to have been selected for co-runner up with all the other great photos. I enjoyed having to create the photos and I am happy that you picked the winner that you did! Congratulations to all the other entries as well!! :clap:

2 Likes

congrats to all…had some great pictures for sure

3 Likes

Congrats Bro @Munchy

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions. Good job are entrants. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations winners!!
Realy, very good job with the photos!

3 Likes

well done to the winner hopefully there will be more photo contests in the future

3 Likes

Yours was so great!

2 Likes

Yours was very pretty.

2 Likes

I agree yours was very good @Macgyver15 and maybe you are right about the timing

2 Likes

@munchy your photo looks great on the home page… Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you it’s greatly appreciated

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words mate. I think the timing killed it a bit but that’s a busy life for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Very nice photos, congratulations to all!

3 Likes