WIN The Ultimate Gaming Power-Up Pack Here!

Zombies eat people like gaming eats your battery, and while we can’t help you win the zombie war, we can help keep you gaming for longer. That’s why we’ve partnered up with the best mobile zombie game, State of Survival, to bring you the Ultimate Power-Up Pack, designed to keep you battling the living dead for as long as you want.

:point_right: ENTER TO WIN HERE :point_left:

The Ultimate Power-Up Pack includes …

PowerHouse II 800

• The best companion for emergency power.

• Massive Cell Capacity: Packing a whopping 777 watt-hours, this powerful charging station serves as a reliable emergency backup or handy travel companion.

• Power it All: With 2 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, one vehicle-class outlet, and 2 DC outlets; PowerHouse II 800 is compatible with virtually all essential devices.

• Fast and Furious: With output topping 770W, every small appliance runs optimally and every device charges as fast as possible; with zero interference at full load. Get a MacBook Air to 50% charge in around 40 minutes.

• Back on the Road: PowerHouse itself recharges in as little as 4.9 hours with the combined DC and USB-C inputs allowing for 240W power flow.

:us: Grab $40 off! Use the discount code: WSSS1750US
Buy Here :point_right: PowerHouse II 800

PowerCore III 10k Wireless

• Portable Wireless Charging: Qi-certified to provide up to 10W of wireless charging power to phones, earbuds, or other devices on the go.

• High-Speed USB Charging: Connect to either the USB-C or USB-A port to give your phone or tablet a powerful charge up to 18W.

• Desktop Mode: Use PowerCore as a wireless pad by connecting to a power supply via the USB-C port. Charge your device wirelessly while giving PowerCore’s internal battery a full recharge.

Anker Nano

• Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12.

• Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.

• Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard iPhone 12 USB-C charger, Anker Nano provides plenty of power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.

PowerLine III Flow

• Soft to the Touch: You’ve never felt a cable like this before. The silicone finish feels remarkably soft between your fingers as you plug PowerLine III Flow into your device.

• Super Strength: Our softest cable ever is also one of our strongest. PowerLine III Flow has a 25,000-bend lifespan, more than enough to handle the stresses and strain of charging on the go.

• Bend It, Twist It, Flex It: Remains tangle-free even when stuffed into a bag or pocket, or wrapped around a portable charger.

• Certified Safe:MFi certified to work flawlessly with all of your Lightning devices, including iPhone 12 and iPad. Safely charge your device at its highest possible speed when connected to a Power Delivery high-speed charger.

Don’t miss out! :point_right: ENTER TO WIN HERE :point_left:

:point_down: Discover mobile gaming discounts exclusively for State of Survival fans :point_down:

:us: US Only Discounts :us:
Get $40 off PowerHouse II 800 with code WSSS1750US :point_right: Buy Here
Get over 10% off PowerCore Magnetic 5K with code WSSS1619US :point_right: Buy Here
Get over 10% off Anker Nano (White) with code WSSS3312US :point_right: Buy Here
Get over 25% off PowerLine III Flow (Mint Green) with code WSSS6261US :point_right: Buy Here

:uk: UK Only Discounts :uk:
Get 15% off PowerCore III 10K with code WSSS1617UK :point_right: Buy Here
Get over 5% off Anker Nano (White) with code WSSS2633UK :point_right: Buy Here
Get 25% off PowerLine III Flow with code WSSS6251UK :point_right: Buy Here

:de: DE Only Discounts :de:
Get 5% off PowerCore Essential 20000 (Schwarz) with code WSSS1268DE :point_right: Buy Here
Get 10% off Anker Nano (Weiß) with code WSSS2663DE :point_right: Buy Here
Get 25% off PowerLine III Flow (Lavendel) with code WSSS62Q1DE :point_right: Buy Here

:point_down: Exclusive In-Game Coupon For Anker Fans! :point_down:
Code: ANKERxSOS21
Expires: August 10th

11 Likes

Nice event…good luck to everyone

2 Likes

Nice, great share!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway, good luck guys!

2 Likes

You know me and my friend at work talks about a zombie overtaking us at work but did not talk about power up for the event.

2 Likes

Entered, sounds fun.

This forum has gotten very quiet of late. Probably something to do with summer and school restarting…

2 Likes

So many things I want lol!! Thanks @AnkerOfficial for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see about 1 in 4,500 by time entries close… good luck to all, and watch out… brainzzzzz…

2 Likes

If there is free stuff All are coming! :rofl:

3 Likes

Better odds on this, than previous offerings… but I’d surmise there maybe an influx this weekend… if you hear Samuel l Jackson’s voice… could be start of March of the penguins…

2 Likes

Nice giveaway!

Trying to find a UK Discount on the Power House!!???
Anyone know of any?!?? I need to buy ASAP!!! Dont want to buy a different cheaper brand hahah

A wafer thin chance?

1 Like

Sell your data for a 1 in 20000 shot at 3 batteries, another wall wart, and a cord you may very likely be unable to use.

But they’re BIG batteries

thinking

Thanks for the great event again. Good luck everyone!

I see the 5 winners. I am guessing nobody from the community got lucky … :frowning: .

2 Likes