WIN The Perfect Anker Couple, OR $1000!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Valentine’s Day is better
With PowerIQ!

With February now upon us, it’s time to start thinking about how to let your special someone know just how much they mean to you. Whether that means surprising them with the perfect gift, skipping town for an adventure, or just cuddling together with a warm cuppa, it’s a little different for everyone!

Luckily, the Anker team has your back. We’ve prepared a plethora of pleasant prizes for all your most passionate purposes. :wink: All you have to do is head to our digital love shack and loose one of Cupid’s arrows at a heart!

Make an arrow strike true, and claim the secrets of eternal love within…

The Perfect Pair

If you’re struggling to find the perfect gift to bestow upon your beloved, fret not! There are over 1000 product “couples” to claim in this event, giving you an excellent chance of snagging some treasures for you and your lover to enjoy.

Nebula and Chill

Nebula Capsule, the star of the world’s most funded projector crowdfunding campaign, is finally available to the general public! Now you can get your hands on the groundbreaking advanced pocket cinema for FREE. Find the perfect viewing angle for you and your sweetheart to snuggle up to a movie with the included tripod stand!

Your Heart’s Desire

But that’s not all! 4 lucky winners will take home a $1000 grand prize. Take that couple’s vacation you’ve always dreamt about, fund some new accouterments for your love nest, or save for something amazing you just haven’t thought of yet!

This event ends on February 14th, 2018, so go play and win without delay!

Best of luck, and much love from Anker. <3

The Rules of Love

1. US only. Starts on January 31st and ends on February 14th.

2. Participants must log into their free Anker accounts in order to play (or create one if they haven’t registered yet).

3. Everyone can shoot three arrows in total, for three chances to win.

4. 4 winners will receive $1000 to fund their romantic getaway (or whatever else their hearts may desire).

5. 1000 winners will receive a matching “couple” of products to keep or give to loved ones.

6. 1 winner will receive a Nebula Capsule and a Capsule stand.

7. Free products include Anker charging gear, eufy smart home devices, Roav car accessories, and more.

8. Prizes and winners are chosen randomly by Anker.

9. Winners will be notified via email on February 22nd, 2018.

10. Coupons won may be used on selected products from February 5th through February 14th, 2018 on Anker.com only.

11. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

12. By offering your email, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

13. Free prizes may not be refunded or exchanged due to non-quality issues. Prizes come with the same standard warranty as a purchased product.

16 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

3 Likes

Oh interesting poem. I will try my best
It is sad that it is just for the US

5 Likes

Is this a fresh chance every day or once only?

4 Likes

Let the feeding frenzy commence :grin:

Ditto, can understand for certain events like thanksgiving etc but wider ‘celebrated’ days should by more open IMO…I would imagine a bit more of a backlash if large prize/cash giveaways were limited to DE, FR, UK, IT etc

6 Likes

D’oh… no romantic getaway for me… :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I had a couples prize but can’t use it because I’m not in the US :confused:
Not sure if I can gift that prize to a fellow community member who is in the US though :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

You can always ask whoever you choose to send it to you

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial cool contest, and thanks for a chance to win some cool stuff. I’m gonna wait to try my luck…Hopefully it’s something good

1 Like

No, that’s to much of a pain. But if someone wants to buy a PowerCore 20000 and get a free wall charger for example and I can somehow give them the code then I’d be more than happy to do so. It just says reserve, so not sure how it works. If someone else wins something. Let me know what happens after you hit reserve and maybe I can gift it :slight_smile:

Good luck. Hope someone wins the Nebula and/or the $1000

So you get a coupon code? Coupon or a prize, still something I guess.

Btw, what’s a walk charger?

Ack I just shot all my arrows, temptation was too much haha. All coupon codes :cry:

I never realised Valentine’s Day, was American only?

Oh wait, it’s not.

So why block the rest of the community?

1 Like

1 Like

Oh that appears for everyone.

1 Like

Yup I see you meant wall charger after I shot off my arrows and saw the same. Hopefully I get my bonus from work and I can grab that powercore

Got me a Buy one get on free. most likely going to use it for the mini speaker and selfie stick combo.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial great competition but love is not just confined to US soil :tongue::tongue:

Best of luck to everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Fun contest. Don’t have a need for any of the items listed things could change between now and the end of contest.

1 Like

I would love that $1000. To help me upgrade my current drone and buy the power house to charge the batteries on the go.

1 Like