Win an iPhone X with KARAPAX

Is November your lucky month? Are you destined for something incredible?

Fortunately for you, the answers are hidden in the cards…

Begin your journey of discovery by heading over to the game page and signing in with your Anker, Facebook or Google account.

Use your intuition and choose the card that calls to you. Pick carefully because once you’ve selected a card there’s no going back—your fate is sealed!

So, what might your card reveal?

We’ve got coupons for 20% and 50% OFF KARAPAX products. Some lucky winners will even get the chance to buy any KARAPAX Case or Screen Protector for just $0.01.

But will you strike gold? Hidden amongst the cards is an iPhone X with an exclusive accessory package—a KARAPAX Case, Screen Protector, and an Anker Wireless Charger!

Everyone has one chance to play, but if you share the competition on your Facebook, you’ll receive unlimited chances if your friends use your link to take part.

May the cards be in your favor…

Entrance: US, UK

• Competition runs from November 9th 00:00 (PDT) to November 19th 24:00 (PDT) for US.
  • Competition runs from November 9th 00:00 (GMT) to November 16th 24:00 (GMT) for UK.
  • US Discount Codes will be valid until November 30th. UK Discount Codes will be valid until November 20th.
  • Share link on social media with your friends. Every time one of your friends uses your link to take part you’ll receive one chance to play. The more your friends play, the more prizes you could win.
  • The prizes will be given at random.
  • Each code can only be used once.
  • iPhone X Package contains a new iPhone X, KARAPAX Case and Screen Protector and Anker Wireless Charger.
  • The winner of the iPhone X Package will be contacted by email to provide their shipping address. If there is no reply within 7 days, they will no longer be eligible to receive the prize. Shipping fees are paid for by Anker.
  • This game is intended for entertainment purposes only. It cannot reveal the future and is not intended as a source of advice.
  • Anker reserves the right of final explanation in interpreting these rules.
15 Likes

If the person you share the link with has already subscribed to Anker, do you still get another entry?

3 Likes

Arrrrrrrrr this is lush but my friends are rubbish lol :joy:

Think I’m gonna Share this on a few groups to see if I can get some extras involved :grinning:

5 Likes

Funny contest @AnkerOfficial :wink:
Too bad you can’t really look into our futures :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow good luck to everyone,

I wonder how many iPhoneX prizes there are for the grab.

3 Likes

Is there a way of seeing how many entries we have had @AnkerOfficial?
:thumbsup:

3 Likes

I got a 20% code, but when I used it, it actually took 50% off! :hushed:
Thanks, Anker!

5 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

My 20% off was 20% off :joy:

2 Likes

Heck of a contest. Also loks like you have to be very lucky to win,

1 Like

I saw a $1500 iphone X flying by my eyes.
Need to be available for Canadian also, pls.

4 Likes

Good luck everyone

1 Like

20% off. That was actually 20% off :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you totally killed it for me when you said it can’t reveal the future! I was gonna try my luck and ask you to cough up the winning lottery numbers for Saturday :joy::joy:

1 Like

Darn, 20% off. LOL…

1 Like

Good luck to everyone!!!:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

This is really cool. Thanks Anker!

1 Like

can we please get the winner to post on this thread…i just want to see it…the ultimate lucky person

3 Likes

Didn’t somebody win a new iPhone back in the summer too?