Win an iPhone 8 and More! | Take Our Short Survey

Saw this on twitter earlier and entered. Thanks @AnkerOfficial you certainly spoil us with all these great competitions! I have many fingers crossed for various entries! :smile:

2 Likes

I entered the survey and then I received an email with a temporary password. I guess Anker wants me to have a second account @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the chance. I’d love the new phone so much but I’m a year into my contract so this is my only hope :pray:

2 Likes

That iphone that i will never get. D;

may the luck ever be in my favor

2 Likes

So, winning an iphone 8 is the prize…waiting patiently. This would be awesome. I’ve never gotten a new iphone, only used a 4 extensively actually. We’ll see how it all works out!

2 Likes

wow a chance for iphone 8 count me in :smile:

2 Likes

looking forward to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iphone 8 I am coming:smirk:

That is so cool that @Ankerofficial gets involved with events like this. This Apple 8 will be monumental.

Did some research on KARAPAX. Other than a bunch of WoW things, I stumbled on a trademark that was filed June 02 2017.

This is what KARAPAX will be doing: Screen protectors; car mounts; phone cases; keyboard; mouse; sport armband; Monopods used to take photographs by positioning a smartphone or camera beyond the normal range of the arm; phone camera kit.

Saweet!

3 Likes

It took me roughly 30-45 seconds!

You’re running low. #PowerItUp!

1 Like

Hey, my friend! How have you been lately? I haven’t seen you here for a long time haha!:smile:

1 Like

I will revise it, it may confusing a lot people…sorry…:joy:

Yes, there will be a new website for KARAPAX!

It took you roughly 30-45 seconds to win an iPhone 8! Hahaha…

2 Likes

Haha I think I got a little excited and took longer to answer just in case I said the wrong answers! Probably a bit over a minute for me lol!

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing

I would really like an iPhone 8 that would make my whole year

Submitting your survey, and you will have a chance to win!

This is great by Anker. Anker is the best all around.

1 Like