Why does my EUFY Video Doorbell not power up my Samsung A21s

We used to have a first generation non-WIFI video doorbell with a remote Video Display.
It worked great but not having WIFI we could not access it when away from our house, but when the bell was pressed we got an immediate picture of the person and we could speak to them.
We now have a T8210 Video Doorbell and when the doorbell is pressed it takes forever to wake up my Samsung A21s.
Infact by the time you reach the moment when you can speak to the person, sometimes 15 to 20 seconds, the person has gone away and why is the Video Picture stored in a way that it has to be decoded before it will display?.
EUFY asked me to send them the log, I did this. EUFY said there was a problem in the doorbell so they replaced the original doorbell and told me to load a new software version.
I did all of this and it still is awfaul, I wish I had not replaced the old doorbell, at least I could see immediately who was there and I could speak with them.
I have reached the conclusion that the doorbell, in conjunction with Amazon and Cloud, require you to have Apple Devices use Cloud and it will all work, but not Samsung phones.
So EUFY can I have my money back and I will revert back to the old doorbell.

Use my doorbell with Android Smartphones and iOS Devices. Works without any issue. Only thing you need to ensure is that your smartphone has enough power to start the app quickly. The Samsung A21 is almost of the bottom of performan nowadays.

Did you try the doorbell connection with a more recent more potent device ?

We are pensionners not like you younger people, we don’t swap our phones every year and we even only have ‘Pay as you go’, not a yearly contract, but we nexpect a product to do what “it says on the Tin” and the EUFY Video phone fails to meet its promise.
Our A21s phones are always fully powered and I worked on Computers from 1955 onwards so I think I understand a little about how processors work and their software.
The EUFY App and its driver software possibly works with Apple Devices, I have no experience of that, but believe me it doesn’t work with Sansung phones.
Just take a look at the EUFY feedback scores on TrustPilot, EUFY 1 star which is the lowest star rating 87%, 5 star the highest rating around 3%, this tells you something about the product its performance and the overall UK support.
So I will now have to refit my old 1st generation non-wifi doorbell and remote video display, so that when the old doorbell is pressed I can see immediately who is at the door and I can even speak directly to them and its not a EUFY.

If you have access to a remote video display just use it. This is always a better solution than a wifi streaming on a smartphone or tablet.

By the way this is not only a Eufy problem. YOu will probably have the same issues with other wifi video doorbells using wifi streaming.