Which PowerCore should Dbrand create a skin for? [Poll]

Awesome I was about to suggest that but they interrupted me at work :joy: last night, Please for the 26800, the metal case is good but it will be great to have a different kind of texture, so when your are holding the power bank does not fell to delicate. Sometimes it feels like at minimal contact a dent or scratch is coming. I was really thinking of this last night around 11:00 pm PT. That’s so crazy I even went in to DBrand webpage to see if they offer something like this. I found a few skins on amazon for the 10000 but I think it wasn’t a different brand

3 Likes

I used to put dbrand skins on my phone before, so I’m looking forward to what they gonna come up with

1 Like

I could imagine that most of people are buying the smaller powercores. So there would be a bigger market.

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical such a good idea! Will there be more products that’ll get skins ? (Would be great for speakers for example!)

I’m not sure I’ll use a skin on power bank but options are always great (unless all of them are very similar and confuse you more :joy:)

I wonder if it would be compatible with the ridged side of the 10000 pd. Maybe the sticker would just cover the smooth half?

@AnkerOfficial - looks like a slight issue on the forums?

Thread starter field is a bit confused at the moment??

I’ve noticed it a couple of times, first opportunityI’ve had to report it…

Logged in on iphone.

It’s now changed too…

This is from my logged in session on Chrome

Not logged in on Firefox

@noel_taylor The name thing is still an ongoing issue that seems to disappear for a period of time then resurface…got a few mentions here;

Hopefully @AnkerOfficial can ask the site techs to have a look when they are back from leave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Defo the PD ones, and I think Anker should come up with their own skin for DB to use, something unique.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me :joy:

1 Like

Now TechMan is the author! :grin:
Seems some kind of randomly created authors.

It’s been doing this for a while I’ve just accepted it thought it was a thing

1 Like

Its a known issue with community site.

1 Like

hmmmmm never thought of a skin for a powerbank, interesting!

I was about to cover mine in stickers but I guess I’ll wait to see what they come up with.

Muahaha the post is mine!

When are these coming anyone know the price?

I don’t know when they will come. Probably won’t be that long though.

These will be Manufactured and sold by Dbrand. Based on other products on there site, they will be $10-$15.

2 Likes

That’s a good guess, it would be a hard sell if it was higher than that

1 Like

It depend on the market need. But I would say anything may happen on Anker.:smile:

1 Like