Which is your fav color for Anker Products

Hey guys. Just wanna run a poll to know which color is your go-to option when buying Anker products. I used to go with White (lol another Apple fan obviously) yet now I feel black products look so subtle. I didn’t quite get the red but it kinda makes sense for Anker is a Chinese company. So what about you guys?Which color is your pick for Anker ?

• White
  • Black
  • Red

0 voters

7 Likes

I usually always go for red wherever possible as it’s my all time favourite colour!

I’ve got a white Anker lightning cable, but sadly it’s gone quite discoloured and doesn’t look so good now. I’ll definitely be avoiding that colour in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can actually create a poll

This shows how to do it. You can edit you post, and add a poll.

I mainly like black products. I have black liberty air, which thus far is the only choice I’ve had for color.

2 Likes

I am all about the black color for pretty much all the wall chargers I have purchased, but I would love it is there was a gray version. Cable wise, I always opt for the gray for my cables, but it would be nice if I could have it extend into the wall charger or battery bank for aesthetics to match my desk at home. Specifically this cable color:

Thanks Bro. Great to learn that!

1 Like

I love getting black or grey (not sure if they’ve dropped that many grey products though).

Personally it depends on what I’m getting and where I plan on using it. I jump around in colors from black to grey to red to blue to white depending on the product and how I plan on using it. Also helps me color coordinate some things in my life

I prefer red and black cables, I would love a red powerbank but refuse to pay more for it. So for that black is fine and I can add the red cable to have my colors

1 Like

Red and Black for me as well

1 Like

Red all the way or silver.

2 Likes

Grey/silver would be my preference but otherwise I tend to stick to white if only an option of black/white.

1 Like

Black since my otterbox iPad and iPhone cases are black.

Black or red cables.

I prefer black or red. White can get dirty and show dirt faster.

2 Likes

I love the Black color, though majority of Anker products come in the plain white with blue borders

Red for lightning cables

1 Like

black, always!

1 Like

Black or any other color other than white when possible. I’d love for Anker to come out with a dark blue color

I try once to create a poll and it did not work, I’m a failure, good that I never try to be a programmer (the scary part is that actually I did create a few simple scripts to obtain information to be use I a few audits :sweat_smile: )

• tugar32 should learn how to create a poll
  • tugar32 should not learn how to create a poll

0 voters

1 Like