Which is the best powerbank for a Galaxy S9 Plus

Hi

Anker newbie here! Came across the Powercore II 2000 Mah while I was shortlisting powerbanks. I will be traveling soon and need a powerbank that is -

1. 20000 Mah or above capacity
  2. Charging time is 4-5 hours
  3. Supports fast charging for S9 plus. (India)

I am kind of lost reading so many different reviews and opinions and a bit of help would be much appreciated !

Ps - Do I need to buy an Anker wall charger to fast charge the powerbank ?

Thanks!

2 Likes

This 26800 with PD and included wall plug would be my recommendation. It not only fast charges your phone but it can itself be fast charged via the included power plug. Of course you would need adapter depending on where you will charge or use it…this assuming you are outside of the US

7 Likes

The NEW 20100 powerbank.

It has Q3 and should fast charge you galaxy.

If mine arrived I’d have been able to give this as fact, but it only got to my doorstep.

2 Likes

International variants powered by the Exynos chipset do not support Qualcomm Quick Charge, so Power Delivery is the way to go.

4 Likes

It’s advertised as having Q3 and backward q1, q2.

I dont just spurt things out. I have the international S8, and it still quick charges n has Q3.

1 Like

First of all you must have to know about your phone variant exynos international than optimum charging undergo one only Ankerpowerdrive speed 2 compatible with s9 plus international (nonquick charger 3.0 ) compliance with Samsung adaptive fast charging
I test powerbank type c 20100 which is also decent charging s9 plus not fast changing
Other anker power port 5 speed blue ones are not even optimum charging it’s going too slow other 3ports iq 2 are ok