Which earbuds to buy?

There are so many options, but after doing some research it seems the differences are rather minimal. Do I get the Spirits, Spirit X, Spirit Pro, or Arc? I just can’t decide!

From our past discussion, the Spirit X wins in the end.:grin:
But it depends on your individual needs.:grin:

1 Like

If you are going to be using the earbuds for phone calls a lot, then I would go with the Arc. If you will be using them while sweating a lot then ooh would choose the Spirit X

2 Likes

I personally have experience with the spirit x, and is very good at sound quality

2 Likes

If you are wanting a good pair of workout earbuds I would go with the Spirits or the Spirit Pro. Do a search in the forums and check out the different reviews our users have done on the ear buds.

Hello. I’m looking for some wireless earbuds for running (most likely but for the gym as well) with good overall sound, good batery life and durable.

Which ones do you recommend? I want to add a comply foam tip but i can’t find the “sound port nozzle diameter”. Do you have that information.

Thanks!

The Spirit X would be great for general use and at the gym, and since it has sweatguard technology you wont have to worry about sweat ruining the headphones. As for the eartip size, its standard across the board so regular ones should fit without issues

1 Like

Should i wait for soundcore life NC?

There are so many options for wireless earbuds that it’s difficult to choose!

Thanks

If you want true-wireless, Liberty Lite. If you want fitness/active lifestyle Spirit X. If you want over-ear, Vortex or Space NC. If you want Neckband, Soundbuds Life.

3 Likes

I agree with you. very good suggestion :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like