What's going on with Power User program?

Hi,

I was wondering what’s going on with the Anker Power User program.
Since the website has been redesigned, there’re no products shown on the page (even not the latest one which were updated last week).

Is anybody having the “Sorry, no sample or deal product” message ? Is it normal ?
I remember having this message during a couple of months when there were problems with Amazon last year and I hope it’s not for the same reason today.

Thanks for those who will answer or even simply follow this thread,

Melvin.

3 Likes

Im sure it will be up soon. After Amazon got pissy regarding their reviews most companies slowed down their reviewer programs and what they offer up to review.

3 Likes

Hi @melvinmajor, sorry for the inconvenience caused by new website. Our new Power User program system will send samples by invitation emails and only the receivers can view and claim available samples. We are planning to design new system and will consider more about improving our user’s experience. Please feel free to contact marketing@anker.com, if you have any question about Power User program. Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

i was having issues and contacted marketing, Hope to get some offers through as i just bought a new mic so want an excuse to test it out!! :slight_smile:

I’m sure whatever system Anker sets will be more than fair and generous. Amazon you should be learning from this company not scolding them.

2 Likes

booooooo there is no product samples showing. gutted. hopefully they release some

hmm that’s kinda sad to hear that the samples will be send by invitations e-mails only now. So why not just get rid of the Power User tab on top? Also I wonder does it go against you if your not interested in the sample invites? I turn down 2 and hope it doesn’t go against me for future samples invites.

1 Like

Hi,

So, if I want to receive those mails, I need to contact marketing@anker.com or will I receive the invitations emails very soon (yep, I still received nothing) ?

Kind regards,

Melvin.

You can contact marketing@anker.com to apply the invitations email, my colleague will happy to help you!:grin:

2 Likes

Hi,

I sent an e-mail a few days ago (on Wednesday) but I didn’t receive any answer…
I hope next week I will receive an answer. :blush:

Kind regards,

Melvin.

Don’t worry, we will contact you!

1 Like

Hi,

We’re at the end of October and still no information received by e-mail about the future of the Power User Program.
Someone did receive anything ? Maybe Anker has done a communication I didn’t see. :confused:

Thanks to all who will reply,

Melvin.

Posted on the community;

Interesting but this page show me only my reviewed samples, not the current one available… Maybe an internal problem with the fact I’m listed for Amazon.fr and not the US version ?

Anyway, on the Power User page, impossible to choose anything else then America…
Even by going straight to the France version of Anker website, Power User doesn’t exist (but well for the Us version). :roll_eyes:

I’m in the UK but my Power User page shows USA. Had two samples listed since the ‘rebirth’ of the page. Most likely there are no samples ready for your region, although a few people have noticed a couple of bugs since relaunch…

Yeah, I noticed some bugs but anyway, the samples listed are renewed every month or so for people in the FR market, so it’s not that bad.

Anyway, it’s great to see the Power User Program back and be able to help even more Anker to be seen as a company offering valuable products at a key-selling price. :blush:

1 Like