What was your first Anker product and is it still in use?

My first Anker product was an Anker 24W 2-Port USB Wall Charger plus a PowerIQ Cable. It’s still in use everyday.

Mine is an Anker 2nd-Gen Astro E5 High-Capacity 16750mAh external battery. Still in use and still going strong! :thumbsup:

My first Anker product was a PowerCore Mini. It is still working great. I really don’t use it much anymore, as I now have higher capacity chargers that I all ways carry with me. I keep it in my Jeep just in case I need a back up charger.

My first Anker product was a black 6ft nylon braided lightening cable. It has outlasted numerous apple cables and even a few phones and is still going strong!

@Adam_Melvin Same! The only difference is I got it 3ft and silver.

1 Like

Probably one of their older Lightning cables from a couple of years ago. It did break but they replaced it no questions asked :slight_smile: The new one’s still going.

Curious to hear how people got introduced to Anker products, and their first purchase from them

For me, my first purchase was the Anker portable battery. After doing quick search of the best portable battery, Anker’s name came up quite often. Being able to easily find them on amazon, I gave them a shot.

One of my better decisions, as soon after my phone battery died, and while I waited for a replacement battery, my portable battery was small and powerful enough to act as the main reserve. Then afterwards with PokemonGo, I relied on it to give me the extra playtime i needed. I just love the quality, customer service, and that awesome just in case, warranty

That is always a good sign of a good company

1 Like

Battery powe core 20100. Unfortunately it stopped working a while ago but I still keep it in my drawer. Since then I bought another 3 batteries and use them all the time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

the first Anker product I purchased was the Anker Astro Pro 2 20,000mAh and still use it today…one of my favourites

A PowerCore10000 which was just the right size to not add much weight to backpack (or my pocket). Still used and going strong…

My first Anker product was a Astro3E 10k bought in April 2013. It still works flawlessly and now lives in the glove box in my car as an emergency power supply :slight_smile:

It’s starting to show its age a bit though. Here it is beside my new PowerCore 20K

1 Like

bought this 5 years ago for my HTC Sensation. it was better than the original

The first Anker product I bought was the Anker USB 3.0 eSATA Aluminum Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure Case. I purchased it in March 2013 and I still use it every day!

My first was the astro E5 i think and i still have it somewhere and never failed me

First was Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Charger when it came out…still using it up to today but it has lost some charge capactiy.

Anker USB cables. Don’t have em anymore since I love to break cables, but now I have another set so it still counts I guess!