What was your first Anker product and is it still in use?

I think my first was a pair of batteries and charger for my HTC sensation, two weeks prior to T-Mobile discontinuing support for the phone. I picked up and early power core around the same time Still working just fine.

Same here, just before T-Mobile discontinued support for them on the towers.

The Anker E3 10000mAh battery. I donā€™t use it, but I donated it to a family member and they still use and love it.

I purchased a battery for the original Macbook Pro that I had given to my son. It got better reviews than the original Apple battery (we did have later problems with it but thatā€™s another story).

sadly my first Anker USB cable is not in useā€¦ it has since been chewed up by my old dog haha

1 Like

Anker Power Port 5

My first was an Anker Astro E7 25600, and I still have it and keep it in my car to charge my phone, but have since then upgraded to a PowerCore 26800

Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh External Batteryā€¦

Why? It was the first Anker product I purchased (Dec '13)ā€¦ I got it because we were planning another trip to Disney World and I needed to keep my phone charged while in the parks. I like that it has 3 ports, is relatively small, but charges my phones, my ipad, and my Nikon S8200 camera :smiley: I has never let me down and continues to work. Even though I now have newer Anker portable chargers, I still keep this in my bag.

Oh, and since my first one worked so well, we even got one for my wife in July '14, for her to use on our other trips, and now while she travels for work. She uses it for her iPhone and iPad. Its still working great too, and gets used all the time.

My Astro E4 13000mAh was my first Anker product; I bought it in prep for attending San Diego Comic Con in 2013 and to this day itā€™s still my go to for any convention where Iā€™ll be using my phone a lot and away from power outlets. Also, the dual charging ports means you can share with a friend in need too.

I purchased a USB 3.0 4 port hub and absolutely loved it. It still works to this day the same that it did 3 years ago out of the box. I love that thing and will surely buy a new Anker product once it dies.

My first Anker product was Astro E5 16000mah powerbank purchased some time in 2015. I use it every day and never had a problem to this day.

My first product was the Anker PowerDrive 2 Car Charger, and Iā€™ve been hooked since. Iā€™m planning to get a couple of their powerbanks.

Power Port + 6 charger. That thing is constantly being used on our counter.

yes my first was my two port wall charger and I still use it

My first was the 40w 5 port charger that I bought in June 2014. I am still using it and it works just fine for everything except when I play games on my phone.

My first Anker product was the PowerCore 1300. I have had it for about a year and itā€™s still working perfectly fine like brand new, reasons I love Anker products!

My first product was the powercore speed qc 10000. Loved it so much, hooked my siblings up with 1 each. I didnā€™t get completely hooked on the brand until I shortly after, bought the soundcore mini. That was the day I became an Anker fanboy, lol.

My first Anker product was an Anker 24W 2-Port USB Wall Charger with Foldable Plug and PowerIQ Technology. I purchased 2. Both were purchased in January of 2016 and I still use them.

My first Anker product is 2.4G Wireless Vertical ergonomic mouse bought 2014. Still goes fine, sturdy and happy about the quality. Long standing battery, optimized power usage :slight_smile:

USB charger and cord, still in use!