What’s something you’ve always wanted to buy?

In an attempt to get to know the anker community better, I have a question for you.

What is something that you’ve always wanted to buy, but don’t have the money for?

I’ve always wanted an in-ground pool. I have a 33ft above ground with a metal frame, but I’ve always just wanted an in-ground. I love swimming.

Can’t wait to hear all of your responses… :blush:

3 Likes

For a while now I’ve wanted a DJI Mavic drone but the prices are waaaaay out of my reach at the moment.

4 Likes

I want one of those too. I’m looking into other cheaper drones now though. A great place to get a good price on new drones is Kickstarter. It may be worth checking out :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay so this question sounds like it is beyond Anker tech so I have always wanted a brand new Jeep Wrangler. With all the bells and whistles, lifted with 33 in wheels, and a killer Alpine sound system! And a bunch of other upgrades. Don’t need it but just want it. I live in the desert southwest of California so there is plenty of sand, rocks, and hills to crawl through!

4 Likes

@Anjou1888 it’s been hit and miss for me with Kickstarter. I’m still waiting on a product that is well over a year late and still no sign of being completed any time soon.

From what I’ve seen on YouTube the cheaper drones are very hit and miss. You really can’t beat the quality of the DJI drones. I’ve always referred to them as the Apple of the drone world. :wink:

1 Like

New Gaming PC.

3 Likes

By “cheaper” I meant more like the $300-$500 range. Also, Kickstarter can be bad sometimes…

1 Like

BAMMMMMM! This is what I’m looking at for Summer! I can afford it but knowing the crappy gas mileage, especially with bigger tires, is killing me. That’s why I haven’t bought it yet!

2 Likes

I want a bigger house, otherwise I’d like to buy wireless sound system for hubby

1 Like

That’s going to be my next vehicle.

I say treat yourself, you only live once and you’re not getting any younger :wink::joy:

3 Likes

I got one at thanksgiving, I was able to work a lot of overtime at work so i got some extra cash, I worked for so many days I thought I deserved something nice. I got me a Mavic Air. I was awesome the first day I used inside the house. Second day recorded my neighbors Christmas lights (yes the set them up since November). A day later tested the follow mode. Since then I probably have used 2 more times(mainly because of high winds) . First i did not realized that if you want the DJI insurance you only have 48 hrs after you register to get it(and trust me you should get it). I got it at BestBuy and it has a 15% restocking fee even if you haven’t opened(don’t know why). I pay $740 for the fly more pack and now I can only think I should have pay a credit card or something else with that money. Unless you need to create content and you have a lot of free time you might be better with something not that expensive. I do recommend to get the extra battery since fly time can go from 20 min to 14 min if you push it.

2 Likes

@tugar32 knowing me I’d probably get one and be afraid to fly it :joy:

I don’t think I could justify spending that sort of money on one if I ever got it. I think it’ll have to stay a wishlist item for quite a while.

1 Like

Tesla model X P100D

6 Likes

@TheDude I’ve checked the Jeep website at least once a week but I’m gonna pay off this Honda Pilot first then get the Jeep. The JKs, Rubicons, & Moabs are awesome and super up-gradable. I want so many upgrades right from the get go but I’ve gotta calm myself down a bit, kids gotta eat too!

2 Likes

You musn’t be afraid to dream bigger, darling.

Benetti B.Now

Benetti Oasis

VSY Explorer

In all honesty, I used to dream this big… then I scaled down for more attainable aspirations like a Tesla S or X P100D.
Btw, don’t you just love how Tesla configured their product lineup to literally be “SEXY”?
Model S
Model 3
Model X
Model Y
Yep, it’s a S3XY Tesla lineup.
If you haven’t heard, the Model Y is rumored to officially be announced next week and is slated to be a crossover (a mini X if you will).

5 Likes

A car but i can’t drive my other thing i really wanted is a electric 3 wheel bike when i get a little bit older which I’m kinda getting there :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Like some guys have posted before, I’d love to own a Tesla. I probably won’t get one for a while but I haveade a promise to myself to buy one

1 Like

Not bad comparing to my desires! :joy:

1 Like

a leica camera

Unrealistically: a Koenigsegg Agera Rs or even better yet the newly introduced Jesko

Realistically: Tesla Model S P100D

Or you know, a Eufy 11s (hint hint wink wink @AnkerOfficial)

3 Likes