What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

You’re in luck! Check out the Audio page and scroll down to the “headphones” section.

2 Likes

With a solar divice built in keeps you charged at park or beach

2 Likes

A solar recharging BT speaker stands out as a good combo because speakers tend to be wider flat for stereo so a hinge lid to slow the draining would be a good idea as being a speaker isn’t that power-hungry.

I own a 20W solar panel and say the Soundcore Mini so I could assemble.

magnetic charging cable so when I forget to plug my cable into my phone when driving I don’t need two hands to do so.

I second this idea. That would awesome! :slight_smile:

I agree. Should be easy to do, as they already have the lighting technology. This would be perfect for outdoor activities. I use headlamps all the time for doing tasks around the house when it is dark.

1. Something like Scosche’s Strikedrive converter only better. Include a short 3-6 inch aux cable and a 3 foot lightning cable for the iPhone 7 and I would be in heaven.

2. A streamlined splitter for the iPhone 7 issue. (something better than Belkin’s horrible dongle)

3. Flashlights, speakers, mp3 player that still uses traditional batteries for outdoor/off-grid use.

1 Like

Check out the LC40 it has the capability to use AAA batteries.

I have some ideas for anker.
Portable Apple Watch Charger
And a wifi Travel Router

I have a Nexus 5x with usb type-C, I will love Anker made a PowerPort with the USB Type-C fast Charging and also a USB Type A USB pot for other USB devices, when I travel I carry with me my USB C Phone and other Micro USB devices like tablet, etc. I like to have just one PowerPort with 2 ports one for my fast charging phone and other port for my other devices. If existe already let me know, if not? please make one.

1 Like

Smart lighting, compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Home.

New Auto Dash Charging Station: It will be a black and blue box with divider,The out line rims will turn blue and the anker name as well and every divider will have a led green indicator to let you know when is charging and when its fully charge,It would have a big space like for a I Pad or PSP Console and 4 dividers for any type of phone,every space will have there own cable to connect there device.

I’d like a 1ft (12"/30cm) USB C to USB A cable for taking on holiday.

1 Like

Anker, we are in a world rapidly evolving closer and closer to everything USB C. I have a request for you to make more USB C power banks, BUT NOT just with USB C outputs - with USB C input(s) too! Please! Tell me if you already have products like these in development!

Actually, the current “PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C” can be recharged by USB-C. It can also output by USB-C, but you need to hit the power button first to activate this.

1 Like

Oh - I did not realize this. Thank you! I guess my wish now would be to make more!

Hi Anker can you please develop and give us somthing like :slight_smile:https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Mobile-Phones-Communication/Qifull-Wireless-Charger-Windshield-Samsung-Enabled-Tablets/B00NICHY88/ref=pd_sim_107_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NDCBEM38H6Z9CV2A5X6Z
imagine that with your fast charging wireless technology !

And easily detachable cable.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AGM-Magnetic-Adapter-Charging-Smartphone/dp/B01LLGCFRW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485818961&sr=8-1&keywords=magnet+charger

Please Anker do it quick it will help me a lot and i refuse to buy any other brand !

Is there any discussion from Anker developers for making a wireless charger for the iPHONE 7/7plus? I see on Amazon there is one for android phones. I hope its coming to ios soon.

Anker already have a couple of wireless chargers in their inventory, see here;

As no revision of iPhone supports wireless charging (maybe version 8 will but with Apple who really knows, more backwards than forwards recently) making one specifically would be a pointless task…

An Anker UPS - As near as I can tell, the closest they have to one is the PowerHouse, but that’s really more for charging/powering stuff while you’re away from other power sources. I recently bought an APC uninterruptible power supply, but would have preferred to go with Anker if there was one due to the design style and customer support. Anyone know if there has been any discussion of something like this down the road, or is this an area that they probably won’t be getting into due to more of a focus on “mobile” computing/power.

2 Likes