What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Ideas:

A TV display w/ audio but with a ton of ports for HDMI and USB devices.

I want one thing to take on a vacation with me. Meaning one battery + cables for various devices all in one that wraps up nicely so it’s not an octopus of cables.

Snappower.com stuff

Headlamp

Bike lamp / Battery / Cell phone charger / Cell phone mount

LED outdoor lights

Power strip that doesn’t suck

Laser printer that doesn’t suck

Projector that doesn’t suck

Possibly a tripod cord that can hold a phone with strength?

A smart phone.

Micro-USB is already very well serviced. Oodles of cable lengths, oodles of Powerport options, oodles of Powercore options.

Quickcharge is similarly well serviced.

Where there is the biggest lack of support is in USB-C.

So let’s list the gaps:

• dual USB-C output Powerport 2, so a 2x3x5=30W small wall plug
  • dual USB-C output Powerport 5, so a (2x3+3x2)*5 =60W brick
  • dual USB-C output car charger (30W)
  • input charging USB-C portable packs to take in the output from the above
  • input Powercore 10000 USB-C with output USB-C
  • input Powercore >10000 USB-C with output USB-C + USB2.0
  • input Powercore 26800 USB-C x2 with output USB-C x2 + USB2.0

Personally, I really wish Anker would make a small (pocketable) USB-C battery pack, maybe in the 10,000mAh ballpark for size and weight.

There are two products I’d like to see…

First, I would like to see 5 and 7 device charging stations with PowerIQ and QC2.0/3.0 ports.

My job is working with mobile devices. I have a STACK of them on my desk. Using Anker’s multiport USB chargers is great, but I have a mess/stack of devices, and its difficult to get the device I need.

Anker could take one of their existing multiport chargers and just make a new case/enclosure for it, having an organizer rack on the top. Like take the Powerport Speed 5, Powerport 6, or the Powerport 10, put it into a new enclosure with dividers on the top to hold/organize devices… and boom… New product. NO extra R&D really needed.

Second… I’d like to see more multiport USB chargers with QC2.0/3.0 and PowerIQ. The Powerport Speed 5 is a step in the right direction, but instead of being split as 2 QC3+PowerIQ ports and 3 PowerIQ only ports… let all 5 be QC3/PwrIQ. Or make a version with MORE ports over all. When I travel with my wife, we take a nice mix of devices. We have phones from Samsung, Apple, our iPads, our cameras,

How bout a multi-media dongle?

Wireless charging dongles. Have to be within a foot of the base charger, but it’d reduce the need for cables everywhere! Plug one dongle into iPhone and it charges! Wireless electricity is a real thing so definitely doable!

I like the PowerHouse, but no need for the car outlet. I would rather see another option.

1 Like

I’m just getting into home automation, some Alexa compatible products such as plugs or light bulbs would be great but I suspect that might be diversifying a little too far!

1 Like

A smart phone or a laptop. I feel Anker can execute one really well, especially with their expertise in the battery field.

1 Like

I want a power house!

1 Like

I hope that new products won’t distract them from their core strength of really good portable batteries.

To echo others here, flexibility is really important to integrating as many compatible standards as a possible would be great. The feature I miss most with the smaller units is fast charging - it can take a ridiculously long time to charge some packs.

New features? Here are my top 3:
Modular port: a modular port similar to modular jacks for wallplates so you can transition from USB A output or USB micro output to a USB C port.
Flex (dual purpose) port: to make units more compact, allow dual purpose USB C port for input and output.
Wireless Charing option/case: a variant of some models that has a built in Qi2.0 dual coil wireless charger.

1 Like

Is Bluetooth 5.0 out?

Android battery case

A 7 port USB 3.0 Hub with top or side orientation. I’m interested in the 7 port hub offered right now, but the fact that it looks to be used typically with the ports facing upward is a bit disappointing.

1 Like

I would like to see Wi-Fi speakers from Anker.

2 Likes

Would be interested in an Anker version of one of those power banks with the probs built in. Unfortunately I’m in the UK and haven’t seen one made for us yet!

1 Like

The anker robovac!!! :ok_hand: