What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Future please search as there is already a thread about product we want to see Anker make. Continued post like this can be seen as an attempt to gain points and ones status which is frowned upon.

3 Likes

Does Eufy Have It In Their Future To produce Smart Thermostats? What do you think (or know)?

1 Like

For the love of god can you plz make a new screen protector for iPhone 8s (at least). The ones you make are OK, but they need to be full wrap around or something new, plz. Thank you very much for reading my rant!

2 Likes

Would love the robo vac and zolo libertysā€¦:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anker - what are the chances of developing a ā€˜dockless dockā€™ for the Nintendo Switch? Aka a dongle like your existing USB C adapters but one speccā€™ed to work with the Switch? It would need 1x USB C PD in, 1x HDMI out, and a usb port or two.

You have enough relationship to do the co-branded batteriesā€¦ letā€™s pray for a dongle! Would be a huge seller as thereā€™s a massive untapped market for a licensed travel solution vs. carrying the big dock around.

4 Likes

EDIT

Not certified by Nintendo but Anker already has a hub with type c input/output USBtype-A ports and HDMI output.

Thereā€™s also a cheaper $70 option but that is limited to 60 watts instead of 100 but should be more than sufficient for the Nintendo switch.

3 Likes

How about a eufy ā€œLED strip light controllerā€ that is controlled with the Eufy home app or smart home Alexa/Google and a Bluetooth remote.

3 Likes

I like the sounds of that! One that would be a cheaper alternative to the Philips Hue light strips.

2 Likes

Iā€™d happily pay $30-35 for a good LED light strip controller that is highly customizable and has a memory function to remember the controllers last light setting.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it outputs HDMI video correctly for switch. Does it? Iā€™d love to be proven wrong.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial
it would be awesome if anker made more companyā€™s for smartphones etcā€¦ thanks!
waiting for more awesome products!!:grin:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see scented LED colorful lights!!!

1 Like

Also, an HDTV antenna that is better than most on the market. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if it would output video perfectly but I know you would get videoā€¦ After doing a little research the original dock is the only dock that I would recommend all other ones do not manage power properly and could
severely damage your switch.

A small compact 20000 mah powerbank;)

2 Likes

The 20000mah power banks are pretty much as small as possible right now but will shrink as battery and charging technology progresses.

1 Like

In germany there are many bicycle riders. So a rechargeable (USB) light white for front and red for back would be nice.

1 Like

I want anker to make something similar to Alexa

3 Likes

Under Ankerā€™s umbrella, there are a few:

Eufy Genie

ZOLO HAlo

Roav Viva

2 Likes

Check out the eufy genie (Alexa) and zolo moho (Google home)

1 Like