What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Travel Charger with:

• dual input 12V DC & 120/240 autosense
  • swappable international plug adapters (nice to have, not essential)
  • 4 output ports, with at least 1 or 2 USB-C
  • current QC / PowerIQ / USB-PD standards.

roughly the capacity of PD+ 4 port. Maybe 40-50 W on 12V DC and higher output on AC.

Offer this with a “pick your own cable bundle” from the ideas above, and let the buyer choose “2 to # of ports” cables of differing connector types, lengths, and colors.

Pricing for the charger under what a car + wall / desktop charger pair would be. I could see myself buying the wireless tower multiple pad idea above, with additional charging ports in the base for home, combo charger for car & travel, and office multiport wall.

Credit to @mattgold018 and @Albert_DK for multi-input, and high-power ideas. Apologies for not noting the “Tower of Wireless Power” author and the cable bundle author.

Avoid integrated cables. If they break, the port capacity is lost.

2 Likes

Lightning to 3.5 audio cables:

It would be nice to have those on high-end headphones, with Anker quality and price.

2 Likes

I would like to see an Anker lighting to lighting with audio pass-though. Most of them on Amazon are Chinese garbage.

I am looking at an Anker flashlight, not to buy I am just looking at it.

This one in particular:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KH2W558/ref=sr_1_10?camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B01KH2W558&ie=UTF8&keywords=iPhone%206%20Charger&kwr_id=961&linkCode=as2&qid=1528741608&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-20

My idea is this. The battery included is 5000 mAh, enough for at-least one phone charge (maybe 1 and a half depending on the phone). So what if we put an armored (shielded by rubber and whatnot) USB port on the flashlight?

Am I the only one that thinks this would greatly add to the appeal of an Anker flashlight? All we need is one USB port. Then it would be like the Anker Powercore 5000, but with a replaceable cell and a flashlight, all housed in an ultra durable case!

It just seems like that would make it more utilitarian.

What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

5k mAh is still limiting, plus the hidden USB port would be a bit annoying to access when I need to recharge a device. Instead, replace the 3 XPG2 LEDs with 3 XHP35 LEDs with 2 options: neutral white and cool white.

I agree, but still less limiting than Anker’s Astro Mini products that everyone seems to have nowadays.

I for one think it’s an excellent idea. I had a similar idea some time back. I think a longer 10k version would be best.

You should have posted your idea to the wish list for future products topic. I’m sure @ndalby will move your post soon.

Also cc @AnkerTechnical if enough people request a flashlight/power bank they will make one. :crossed_fingers::sunglasses::crossed_fingers:
What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

2 Likes

Yup, this has been asked before. And while I wouldn’t mind this feature, it would have to be a bit bigger battery like @Jesse_Hernandez1 mentioned. But, of course if you go larger then it becomes non removable. So which would you really prefer,a small removable battery or a larger one with a permanent battery?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true a longer tube and additional 26650 would do it. Think Mag Light.

The future is COB LEDs.

Far brighter and so much more efficient, than CREE.

YES, they are a bit dearer, but in the long run, the consumer wins, as the same size, weight torch lasts longer and is brighter.

1 Like

It’s nice they listen to their fanbase like that. If only all companies were that nice.

If there is a demand they will supply. But I agree as far as customer service goes Anker stands head and shoulders above the pack.

I have a B&D drill/driver and it is painfully surprising to find that a replacement battery cost almost the same as what I paid for the drill with battery. B&D is not even the most expensive one in the market…
I’d love if ANKER can disrupt this market by offering quality batteries for powertools at reasonable prices

90 degree USB cables…

Definitely a hole in the product line here.

I am ashamed to admit that I have had to buy another brand cables, not my trusted Anker recently.

My car has Apple Carplay, needs to be plugged in to USB for it. Where the USB is requires a 90 degree USB cable to allow for the phone cover to close. My boss has a car that requires the same.

Just my 2c

5 Likes

More USB-C Roav VIVA with USB-C, car charger with dual usb-c, and a desktop charger with dual usb-c

i would buy an Anker 20V Dewalt battery

I was Introduced to #Anker By friend because I needed an external battery pack I have since learned that they Make many other products including charging cables, Some cell phone cases, Bluetooth speakers etc. I have been testing screen protectors for my iphone 8, since I already broke the screen once, I find I’m never fully satisfied with the product I receive. They all say they are different, but they seem to be the same thing just re-packaged. So to start this conversation I think #Anker should make screen protectors. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

1 Like

Your in luck, glass versions are a god send :wink:

https://www.anker.com/products/taxons/150/protection

3 Likes

Wow man thanks Soooooo much. I’ve been searching for a good quality one with good customer service just in case. :grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

USB-C to Lightning cable would be a godsend. Apple’s ones are too costly and 3rd party alternatives are nowhere near as good as Anker’s cables.

2 Likes