What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

What kind of charging blocks and cables?

I would be interested in a wireless qi adapter which has a magnetic adapter in the place that the usb © is normally facing. It’ll give flexibility to continue using the c cable (assuming with another special wire that anker could make) or alternatively take advantage of some wireless charging pads.

1 Like

I just wanna know if this product will ever be available again.

1 Like

See I knew I saw Anker made one but couldn’t ever find it. I hope it will be available again as well. Living in a colder state when temperatures drop it’s a strain on the car battery and occasionally it won’t start so we have to jump it and this would be handy to keep on us n case that happened.

Yes I know replace my car battery, but I’m not gonna do that every year

2 Likes

Was mentioned back in August, the new one is apparently delayed due to quality control and market strategy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update
I am much obliged :+1:

I really hope they can release one soon, I hate having to carry that stupid oversized jump pack in the wife’s car

2 Likes

This is the wrong time of year to be not shipping a jump starter.

However, the reasons given is demonstrating Anker values of quality.

I would love to see some cables that have micro usb, usb type c, lightning, and USB adapters all in one.

2 Likes

Is that made by anker?

No got it free gift no idea who made it

Oh. I just wish ankermade one of those because of the quality their products usually bring.

Three possible points of failure in one cable
think I’d rather stick with singles so it’s easier to narrow down :smile:

Yeah but if its made with high quality you don’t have to lug 3 different cables around.

I have a similar one but mines blue and black, I got mine for Christmas 2015 from Netgear. It works ok, but doesn’t enable the use of any high speed charging so it’s been retired to my junk box if old cables and plugs

1 Like

I was trying to find a good tripod becacuse I study architecture and photografy here is really importan. I want to spend something between 50 and 100 euros. I love this brand and I had a look here and I saw no tripods. Could you desing one?

1 Like

A car jump starter with higher amperage output for larger vehicles would be nice.

2 Likes

i am hoping for a bigger mAh version of the power core fusion with closer to 10k mAh.

1 Like

The fusion would be nice with a bigger capacity. It’s a stand alone device. Features that the PowerPort Elite has