What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

A bluetooth adapter that can accept a 4 pole jack so I can use the inline mic on my headphones and not have to take the adapter out of my pocket every time I get a call.

1 Like

Don’t follow your meaning.

You something like this:

Or something like this:

Check this out Anker you should hire @Harish_Sridharan this young man is going places.

1 Like

What are Meters

Example.

Usage examples

You do not need to own too many meters because you tend to use them infrequent to test cables and chargers and you can do a whole family’s worth or friends periodically. The only critical need is to get the V A and USB type for both ends of the of the measurement. A typical Anker product needs a 5V 2A USB2 type but newer may need more V and A for Quickcharge or USB-PD.

So what your trying to say is solar panels are more effective.

1 Like

No.

I’m saying that solar panels vary with conditions (the sun) and different devices (iphone, tablet, batteries) respond differently and learning this is faster with use of a meter than without a meter.

It is like you would not know which car is faster without a speedometer.

The most common problem is bad USB cables and swapping cables and seeing how the Amps varies between cables, eliminates a lot of time debugging.

Used to determine actual power output to devices. Not related to your project but would be a great feature and very useful to integrate into any charger.

Silicone cases for the powercore series would be great for both battery Banks and Bluetooth speakers.

4 Likes

I think somebody already said this but a medium sized desk lamp with built-in Qi charger and charge port would be great.

Having meters built in would have some sort of practical use but I would never make comparisons with such meters.
They would often give inaccurate readings from one panel/supplier to another and cause a lot of unnecessary returns.

I have a number of meters that I use in testing and if I use the same meter to test all the comparable products I will get a fair comparison test. If you use multiple meters you will get an unfair test. I have three meters hooked into my RV. One for amps input and volts, one for amps used and volts, and one for battery voltage and I get a different reading from all three of them by as much as 5% they were much more accurate the day that I installed them. The only reason I keep them all in use is for my own convenience and also the accuracy of what I am measuring is not that important… The masses may use included meters to determine faulty equipment unnecessarily so as a supplier I think it would be a bad idea.

As far as a battery pack goes, the 4 dots are all you need, I have one that shows % of charge left and I find it to be less accurate because it is always dead around 20% also it takes 4 times longer to charge from 80-100% than it does from 0-20%

2 Likes

I see your point but it would still be nice to see how fast your devices are charging and if they are stuck in trickle charge mode because of a passing cloud. If anybody can make an accurate/reliable usb multimeter it’s Anker.

Agreed, I have often needed to check a NON- USB solar device to see if it was working efficiently and had to pull out this good old beast

2 Likes

Repost: An Apple to Android headphone/volume adapter would be a huge seller. Most high-end headphones remote/microphones are only capable of controlling Apple devices it would be nice to have an adapter on the end of the cable when plugging into Android devices. I’m sure other manufacturers sell these but I am unable to find them on Amazon or Google.

iPhone X is support for fast charging using USB C to lightning, did you guys from Anker plan to make it ?
you guys have to make these for iphone X

1. USB C to Lightning cable
  2. Power port 6 that has 2 USB C PD, 2 Quick Charge 3.0 port and 2 POWER IQ 2 port
  3. Power port 2 Super Elite that has 1 USB C PD and or 1 Quick Charge 3.0 port
  4. Anker Powercore with USB C PD, and Quick Charge 3.0 port, must be chargeable through Quick Charge as well :slight_smile:

PLease please consider to make this, because i dont want to charge using other charger

Most headphone controllers will work with Android, provided the specific app is programmed for it. I personally use Jay’s headphones controller so I can program my Bluetooth headphones to function the way I want. There’s also headphone controllers app that works as well.

A rugged, outdoor, water proof, rubberized with drop protection, power bank is needed and I would rather buy from Anker rather than some cheap eBay brand

I will test my new Klipsch headphones and let you guys know if the remote works with Android when they arrive. They are designed to work with iPhones so I doubt they fully compatible.

More amazon Alexa enabled products.:wink:

1 Like

Anker Power IQ 2 actually functions as Quick Charge, but I agree, a PowerPort 6 with 2 USB-C PD and 4 PIQ 2 ports would be very nice. I’m also guessing Anker is already working on something like this!