What Powercore is this meant to be?

This has appeared

Headline says white, photo is black, the photo seems to be of two different products, the ports are different, the PowerCore Lite 10000mAh upper half and the lower half is PowerCore Lite 20000. The text body describes the PowerCore Elite 20000

… and even though it appears to be 4 different products, it’s yours for the bargain price of $59.99!

Someone at Anker been hitting hard the Egg Nog?

2 Likes

4 Likes

As for colour, all I can say is… It’s not unusual for the item picture not to match the item colour in description on Amazon.

I’ve been caught out on that before. Now I save a screenshot when I purchase something, just incase it altered after (no I’m not accusing Anker of this). As I’m sure some buggers do.

I do agree, the two powerbanks are different products. Initially I thought it was just front n back, but then noticed the terminals… Strange

Aside from just Amazon using a stock generic photos of wrong items, This is the proper battery pack that is listed

Also, @AnkerOfficial the link from this product in your webpage to purchase this from Amazon.com is wrong as it brings you to this page below, which is clearly not anything to do with Anker

My eyes keep getting drawn to the mirrored “Anker” branding on the top unit in the photo.

This product is out of stock currently, so we will remove this product for now. Thanks for the heads-up.

I’ve reported this to our team. We will fix this soon. Thanks for the heads-up!

Give them time to sleep it off… first…

1 Like