What power supply do I need to get 7.5w of wireless charge for my iPhone XS

Hi all.

i’m tempted to pull the plug on the Anker Fast Wireless Charger PowerWave 7.5W. I have an iPhone XS and want to charge at the quickest I can.

I presume I don’t need a quickcharge 3.0 adapter? I already have the Anker PowerPort 6 60W. Would this suffice?

Cheers in advance

Thankyou! I didn’t know if you needed anything funky like USB-C to support “faster” charge

Cheers

Unfortunately, what @Anjou1888 said is not true. You do need a charger that supports QC to activate the 7.5W wireless charging.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Sorry for the false information. I wasn’t aware of that. You learn something new everyday!

1 Like

QC3.0? Or will any QC work?

Was just about to post the same thing. :wink:

1 Like

Says quick charger with 12v 1.5a required.

1 Like

Thanks all for your help!

I also think it’s quickcharge 3.0

Remember if using all 6 outputs, the total is divided, so theoretically, only 10w per socket.

If only using 2 sockets then it’s 30w per socket, etc

Whoa! Didn’t know that! Thanks @joshuad11 ! I assumed it would work with IQ ports! This is great information!

1 Like

Glad @joshuad11 could make the save

1 Like

YES! @joshuad11 saved the day! I didn’t know that QC2.0/QC3.0 was required for the 7.5W output. For an iPhone! I just ordered a PowerPort Speed 4 for traveling because of the QC3.0 output. I have a PowerWave pad 10W/7.5W that will make my charging blaze now!

1 Like