What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

the premiun speaker

1 Like

I love my small pocket charger because it’s handy and portable. Let me know what you guys love about your products?

1 Like

My favourites are the Soundcore and Powerline series atm!

2 Likes

It is one of the better portable Solar panels I have used. Only my Renogy e.flex panels are comparable.

1 Like

What is the ise of a solar panel like? Does it charge at a decent speed?

Solar is a complicated topic, more complicated than is reasonable for a power focus.

I’d say Anker is representative of the current leading technology in portable solar, and the issues are not specific to Anker but to solar in general so getting aware of solar in general is a healthy use of time.

A good place to start is with this guy, go back through solar videos.

Ahead of you spending that time, as a very crude guide, and none of this is a complaint about Anker but of solar in general, the Watts claims are somewhat high in they relate to the internal peak theoretical and not what you see from a USB port and in real world situations there are further drops in performance. As a general rough guide, take a Watts claim and assume 1/3rd for most parts of the sunny part of day. So say 21Watts, well cut that to 1/3rd to be 7Watts, then at 5V (Watts = VoltsxAmps) you’d be talking about 1A so in a 7 hours of sunshine you’ve got 7Ah or so. That is enough to charge one of the larger Anker batteries.

That is very good in some situations, if you were in strong sunshine you could charge a phone at about the same speed as being on a mains charger (Powerport) or battery (Powercore).

Then you must think about losses. If you use the sun to charge a battery, which then itself charges a battery, all the conversions lose energy.

So you’d be better thinking of using a solar panel to charge your phone directly for fewer losses, or be thinking of leaving the solar panel at a base camp and it charge a battery which charged a device later.

1 Like

I do have a great time with the powercore plus 20100usb-c. It is very reliable in going to far flung areas with no electricity, assured to juice my phone :iphone: 6 times.

1 Like

The wireless charger pad…

1 Like

My favorite Anker product would have to be the PowerCore II 20,000. It’s an amazing portable charger and I use it everyday! I have over $400 worth of Anker gear and I recommend all of their products to anyone who is in need of some awesome tech!

1 Like

My fav anker product is the powercore 20100. I have more or less 10 anker products. All of them are amazing. Powerline, powercore, powerport etc. Best I have.

1 Like

Spending $400 on Anker gear alone?! That’s something that I would like to do but don’t have the capability to do just yet (slightly broke atm). But I do have their charging cables, and they work incredibly well thus far. I bought a pack of 5 so I can have one for home, one for my own use, and the rest are for backups. On a side note, I would really like one of their portable chargers, they have amazing reviews and would work well for my gaming-on-the-phone needs.

1 Like

I have two Anker products. A PowerCore 5000 and I believe is a PowerCore 20000 (a ingress charger). I am very impressed with both chargers, how fast they charge and how fast they recharge. I am definitely a Anker user for life. Your products are simply the best chargers out in the online market.

1 Like

My favorite is the Powercore 10,000

2 Likes

Sorry to revive this thread, but I was reading through and this shocked me! Does anyone else have dozens (24+ I’d assume?) Anker power banks?! And I thought I had a lot…

1 Like

I gift mine away but the ones I still have with me are (from memory)

Two original Astro 13000
Two ZeroLemon solar
5000 slim
Mini+

I have gifted
3 Mini+

I have old barely working 7000, 5000.

2 Likes

What do you mean by barely working?

Also, I thought you carried mini+. Do you carry mini regular?

Really old non Anker batteries I should throw them. I have yet to have an Anker battery fail.

Typo corrected, I never bought Mini.

2 Likes

21 to date. I wont list them all as I am too lazy at the moment :joy:

Wanting to get a powerhouse! The lowest price it ever was is $330 if my memory serves me correctly. Do you think it will ever be available at that price again? @AnkerOfficial or anyone that possibly knows? I recently received an Engel Fridge to review and would love to be able to power if entirely off solar and the powerhouse for camping trips. :grin:

1 Like

Something odd is happening with Anker this last 6 months, the pace of innovation is a lot slower than a year ago. I’m hoping it will improve. The Powerhouse2 is like 18 months old design now and it had a number of significant flaws easy to address. I think it goes two ways, either its discontinued or upgraded. Lack of hints in this forum or public events implies discontinued.

2 Likes

Hi i would like to know what is the best thing you had from the an,er power user programme i would love to be in the programme after my invition i have filled my form out just waiting for my chance

1 Like