What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

The soundcore as the sound quality is great for its size

1 Like

Mine is the Astro E1

Iā€™ve bought 3 of the Astro E7 26800. one for myself, one for my GF, and one for my uncle. We are constant traveling, on the go, and Anker portable battery is essential for our iPhones. Thank you so much Anker for providing such stable and awesome products.

I am really fond of the Powercore+ 10500 Premium. It has solid capacity, charges fast, charges other devices fast, and has a very small footprint. What more could I ask for?

regular or xl edition?

I legitimately feel like this forum was inspired by RingPlus, so shout out to everyone over there @ ringplus.net check it out, it is overwhelmingly similar

astro vs powercore vs powercore + the battle is on

can you attach an image to these forums. Also, are you talking about Soundcore regular edition ($35-40)

(and not the waterproof one(s))

astro vs powercore vs powercore + the battle is on!

Anker vs Aukey the battle is on

Oh, so you can attach pictures! Also, I have the same exact keyboard. What mouse did you purchase, and now own and use? Maybe we have the same mouse, too. Mine is also Logitech, like the keyboard. Itā€™s a great keyboardā€¦ and a great mouse!

Was strongly considering getting that one.

1. Many PowerLine cables from 6ft down in various colors
  2. PowerCore 10000 in my backpack connected to the S7 via a red PowerLine 6ft cable while shooting photos
  3. SoundBud Sport NB10 for running (or when I donā€™t want to talk to anyone)

I have the Anker 21W Solar Panel on the way I canā€™t wait to get it!

SoundCore mini because it is smaller than other speakers. Surprisingly it can reach up to 66ft and my other speaker can only resch 10 ft. A little pricy but worth because of the battery life and volume

1 Like

I have the PowerCore 2000. Itā€™s THE BEST $40 purchase I have made for my electronics! I admit at first I wasnā€™t sure about the brand or the product, because Iā€™d never heard of the brand before. But now I rave about it! I went on a company trip, and brought it with me everywhere! My co-workers were amazed at how fast it charges and the double USB was a lifesaver more than once. Every person whoā€™s borrowed it or used it has been so impressed at how fast it charges, and Iā€™ve suggested it to many too. I know a few people who have bought chargers simply by using it. I am looking forward to trying more Anker products!

1 Like

I really like the SoundCore nano because it has incredible sound and it fits in the palm of my hand.

2 Likes

The powermat. Better than all the other brands