What is your daily routine on the Anker forums?

Just as the title says, what’s your daily routine on the Anker forums? I’m very interested to see how we all navigate this website. Whether it’s replying a ton in the forums, posting things, or just other stuff. Basically, what do you like to do here?

3 Likes

I read throughout the day and reply as needed

3 Likes

Go to the three bars and check the New(X) and then go to the deals and check out the blog. Basically scan through the forum and see what is new or what questions arise. Unless it’s technical specifications for electrical/electronic, then I leave those to the few who come in with the details and explain.

1 Like

And then usually read the education section of the paper (comics)

I typically look for posts where someone has a question about an Anker product and try to answer that first. I then look through the new posts and try to combine any threads about similar topics. Then I usually read the new blog posts and deal postings. :grin:

4 Likes

I look for new responses, answer them if they can not be easilly found. Look for new contests, potentially participate and hopefully win :grin: Then I will read peoples posts and comments and reply and like! Then I stare at @Nhi profile picture, laugh a little inside and then proceed with my day. :blush::joy:

2 Likes

I check for new posts, for any replies to my comments, and for any possible give-aways/contests (not to mention checking the Power Draw on Monday).

1 Like

Anker is the first sites I go to on my computer while I’m having my morning coffee. I like to check out any notifications I have on the forum, check new and unread topics, answer any questions my fellow Anker mates have, give my 2 cents, then check out the rest of the site.

Brew my first coffee of the day :grin: , logon and then check the new and unread sections for questions that need an answer or responses to previous conversations I’ve been involved in. Second cup of coffee, then browse remaingin threads with recent activity to see if any clean up / input or merging is needed…

…pretty much the same routine as @TechnicallyWell (although I might be mainlining more coffee :smile:)

1 Like

See the blog post first see if anything exciting coming then read all new posts.

Ha, no I also drink 2 cups in the morning (then maybe 1 or 2 in the afternoon…) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

You guys don’t drink enough coffee

1 Like

look at my notifications, usually replies to me
check new threads
Look for discount giveaways
Help people, if I can.

2 Likes

Hoooo do you usually tend to help? :joy:

1 Like

@Gabriel_Benaim This is actually a sweet topic hahaha :smile:, thanks @ndalby and TechnicallyWell for your hard work everyday :thumbsup:, Thanks @nigelhealy and other community members who are willing to provide your help here!:hugging:

2 Likes

i usually check out the new section and post if I feel compelled to reply to the post.

I tend to have a look at new/latest/unread bits of the forum when I’m having a coffee during a quiet spell at work. I do also have coffee at busy times, but generally instead of forum browsing I’ll be running backups or (re)building servers!

My department runs on coffee. :smiley: :coffee:

2 Likes

Lurk all day everyday :male_detective:
The key to this forum is to only wait for giveaways lmfao :joy: jk

1 Like

I visit as often as i remember to do so.

2 Likes