What is the best headphones for me

Hello
I am going to buy an anker headphone but i am confused which one is best for me
I want to use it for making calls, listen to music while jogging, and general using on snapchat youtube…
So what do you think is the best for me

1 Like

Really any of the headphones would be great. Personally I have and use the Surge, bass is nice and deep and it has magnetic eartips so they can hanG around your neck when not in use. Others have and use the slim or slim+ and like them. So it then comes down to how long you want to be able to use them between charges and aesthetics. If you want true wireless then look into Ankers sister brand Zolo and get the Liberty earbuds.

2 Likes

I have tested three types : Surge, Flow and Curve.
All were OK. So it is difficult to answer your question.
As elmo41683 suggested if you want no cables around your head you should take a look at ZERO (Liberty earbuds).
I have not tested those, so I can not talk about.

1 Like

I’ve tested the SoundBuds Flow and they sound great and the battery life is 8 hours from a single charge. So you’re getting the best of both worlds with them.

For sports I recommend you the: SoundBuds Sports NB10
For using far calls or with an smartphone/computer I tell you the: Soundbuds Slim, it has a great usability with magnetic support.

For sports and general use I think the Soundbuds Curve will be great.

The slims, curve and Zolo Liberty+ all sound similar to me when I am able to pair them with the proper fitting ear tips and also adjust my devices equalizer to my liking. I would not personally use the zolo for jogging as they don,t stay in my ears well enough. The curve stay in the best for activities. The slims are my favourite as I don’t jog and I like that they stay around my neck when I pull them out of my ears because of the ingenious magnet .

This is why I like my Surge, they stay well around my neck because if the magnetic backs. Reason why I like them better is because the ear hooks are like a closed loop and fit better to secure them in my ear than just the single wing hook

1 Like

I’ve own both the slims and the slim+ and they are good and they almost always stay in my ears. If you want a slightly longer cable (ear bud to earbud) then go with the slim+.

As to the other styles, I haven’t tried them but their plenty of reviews on the forums, on the web, and on youtube that you can look at.

1 Like

The surge are my fav earphones at the moment. As @elmo41683 said, they are very good. Great battery life, also great sound for music and phone calls. They are super soft and really forget they are in your ears

2 Likes

I own the SoundBuds Sport and they are amazing. They are really light and when I run or workout there is never any problem of them falling out with the wingtips they include. Battery life is awesome. Solid 8 hours. There are no inline controls, the power button, volume up/down are on the buds themselves which is a differentiator with the slim, surge, etc.

You can’t go wrong with any, but if I had to give a recommendation I would say go with the Liberty +. I am still waiting on them to go on sale on Amazon so I can snag a pair!

1 Like

I personally like the SoundBuds Curve for running outside as the ear loops make them very secure.

1 Like

Depends on your fitting preference, such as around and in the ear or just in-ear :smile:

I normally stick to either the Curve (current favs with great hold, clear audio and good bass) or NB10 (secure fit with heavier bass though they have kinda been replaced by my Curves) for workouts…Life and Lite models have replaced the Slim’s for YouTube / computer / music use…

J Have Reverted To Using My zolo+ When On The computer. I can set transparency to on so whenever my son or wife wants to talk to me I can hear them without having to take them off

+1 for the flow’s…I’ve had a pair for the last week and think they’re the best pair of headphones I’ve owned. Better then my wired Sony and Soundmagics.

I didn’t think it would be a big deal moving to wireless headphones but the feeling of freedom is great. No wire getting in the way makes such a difference…no more tangles to sort out!

1 Like