What is everyone waiting for to be on the POWER DRAW?

I’m putting my bucks on the solar panels, Powercore fusion 5000, power strip, data hub or a desktop charger like

the power port speed 5.

I know I’m probably asking for much but one can dream right lol

7 Likes

definitely , the solar panel!

2 Likes

PowerCore+ II when they come out

2 Likes

@joshuad11 that is also a nice prize, I won last weeks astro e1 but didn’t get email yet

3 Likes

The chances of winning are typically pretty slim. I don’t own and bid for the stick on lights, my chances were 18% and 17% respectively in the two draws, didn’t win.

Most of what I want I already own so I’m more interested in winning the likes of the newer Powercore or newer Powerport which aren’t out for weeks/months.

I won a solar panel, now have two!

4 Likes

One of the power strips would be nice.

2 Likes

Nice topic, I’m glad to know what’s on your wishlist! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I would be happy to win any of the power pack, the solar panel is nice as well. I also wouldn’t mind winning or at least trying to win a new desktop charger as well

I am really curious about the solar panels. That would be a great prize.

1 Like

Indeed, they have come along significantly to be a very practical reliable source of power, probably more advanced than lithium technology improvement, you’re talking now there’s little point in carrying more than 20Ah for a week as solar can make easily 5Ah/day, often more in sunny conditions 10Ah/day. Also unlike lithium, they do not deteriorate with age, but they do age with use but so long as you use for the odd week or two a year they will outlive your Powercore investment.

So a good prize.

@nigelhealy Ok, so you peeked my interest. Here are a couple of questions for you…

1. Can you use your phone while “charging” the solar panel?
  2. How long does a charge hold?
  3. Is it safe to leave on your dashboard for hours?
  4. Compared to say a Powercore power bank, what’s the charging time (how fast can it charge your phone)?
  5. How reliable are they?

I’ve only had one experience with a solar charge bank. Bought one on my way out of Cedar City, Utah at a pawn shop and not even a day later, it was totally dead. Unfortunately, I couldn’t go exchange or get a refund since we were on a road trip. That experience left a bad taste in my mouth. And to make matters worst, the battery started expanding. I ended up chucking it. Wasted $40.

I would love to get one to use on road trips. Something I can leave in the car until needed.

2 Likes

I received my PowerDrive Elite 2 on Friday. It’s a beast and charges my iPhone 7 Plus so fast :grin:

I tried for the iPad Pro glass guard last week but was unsuccessful :weary:

Got to be in it to win it :pray:

Waiting for Powercore Fusion 5000 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The solar panel would really get me interested, and a wireless charger maybe.

2 Likes

I really want that new Powercore Anker is giving away right now

1 Like

The solar panel does not hold charge, you can use it to recharge a Powercore, it has 2 USB outputs so yes you can use port to recharge a Powercore and the other port to recharge a phone and yes you can using that phone while recharging.

Solar power banks (solar panel + powerbank) are evil creations, avoid!

1 Like

Agreed, best to keep them separate

As for me, I’ll add my name to the solar panel option on the powerdraw, that and maybe the SoundCore Boost…

1 Like

Cool you can recharge your E1

The E1 has already been gifted to a family member (not bad for 3 tickets) :grin: but Solar would be handy for my PowerCore 10000 when on holidays…

1 Like