What improvements of Anker products would like to see?

Are their any improvements Anker could make to their products? I feel that Anker should add an extra port for charging all their power banks as it takes a long time to charge them. Furthermore i also would like you to put forward your opinion so Anker can read our advice and take it on board. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i would like to see an improvement in the Zolo liberty and liberty plus earphones as the case should be like a powerbank where you can charge you phone aswell would be pretty cool.

3 Likes

Honestly I would love a ruggedized version for travel. Just a simple rubber bumper would have saved my astro during my last trip when TSA knock the battery off of the conveyer and broke it…

3 Likes

@thetechreviewer99881 yeh that would be pretty cool!

2 Likes

@Monk3e yeh true… its easier to handle. Having a matt black option would be also great.

2 Likes

The pocket powerbanks to have fast charge for the device.

More things powered by USBC 3/3.1

Choice of USBC 3/3.1 leads, esp a short lead (4inches)

A portable speaker to be more versatile… Dab radio, a powerbank, solar charger, light effects n single cob for torch (out partying late and need to get home/back to tent :tent:) and obvs Bluetooth/aux stereo speaker (dont want to carry 2 speakers)

Now that would be heaven… I also want to be the beta tester or final product tester!

4 Likes

Two inputs on large batteries is really helpful. It’s my favorite thing about my power core II, basically a 20000 version of this one.

I would like one of those with qc3 and a pd port.

3 Likes

Same. I feel the same way as well :sunglasses::wink::open_mouth:, a lot of companies have done your idea already

2 Likes

More usb-c for sure :wink::grinning:

5 Likes
  1. USB-C everything
  2. Bring higher wattage down into smaller batteries
  3. Dual BT connections so can be move between 2 devices without having to hit bud keys to disconnect/reconnect (like Bose, etc)
  4. USB-C everything :smirk:
4 Likes

Basically USB-C (Edit: with in AND out) everything pls

2 Likes

Bolders with head straps.

HEADLAMP!!!

3 Likes

I am definitely down with a headlamp. Thats one thing I still need a good rechargeable version of.

2 Likes

Use COB instead of CREE. So soo many advantages to doing so.

Main advantages…
Brighter, smaller, lighter, less power needed. COB is definitely the brighter torch future.

2 Likes

I think some of the packaging looks more expensive these days (unnecessary printing effects), and I would rather they went back to simplified but effective packaging and pass on the savings.

2 Likes

Cree is the brand. The big talk is COB (chip on board - integrated) vs SMD (surface mounted device). Dont want to get people confused here since CREE’s new COB lighting is actually very nice.

1 Like

Yes rechargeable, high battery capacity, and @furkist recommended red lamp on the back as well for cyclists.Oh, and at least 400 lumens if not more :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeh true but you get what you pay for…

3 Likes

yeh that would be great!

3 Likes

+1 on the USB-C Everything!

6" short USB-C cables for use with powerbanks to phones

Solar Charger integrated powerbanks!

4 Likes