What did you grab this Prime Day?

Sadly as we all know Amazon Prime Day is over. So I was just wondering what great deals you guys jumped on and what some of your favorite buys were.

Goji berries I’ve been wanting to try, compression pants, Fire tv stick, got some shoes from merrell.com counter prime sale

I was super lucky, and got the PowerCore 26800 for 15% off- the sale only ended up lasting about 20 minutes, so I got a great deal. Can’t wait to use it!

I also picked up the Bose QC25, should be a good upgrade from my QC 15s, which are in sad shape.

2 Likes

Nothing too exciting just some things I needed around the house. Unlike the owner of Amazon I do not have the kind of money to blow a bunch all in one day, plus I have already purchased most of the items I have wanted, anything else right now seems forced. You know, buying stuff just because there is a sale.

2 Likes

A hand truck w/300lb load capacity.

Picked up a couple of mophie usb-c cables, and a PD battery bank from mophie as well. Also grabbed some of my favorite chai tea.

Belkin had a pretty sale too, so I grabbed a lightning cable from them.

2 Likes

Pretty much nothing tech wise, was dithering on the SoundCore Spirit X but my SoundBuds Curve are still holding strong so it seemed a case of spending, for spending sake…

1 Like

I was very tempted to get another Instant Pot but didn’t. Instead I got a Coffee Gator Pour Over Kettle and some coffee machine descaler. Can’t say that there was much for Amazon Prime Day that I wanted/needed.

You picked a lot of products from our competitors! :joy:

7 Likes

I held off on buying, ran into an issue with the car and that takes priority since I’m moving soon.

1 Like

Not a fan of Prime, I spent my money in Walmart

My thought exactly, @AnkerOfficial!!! :smiling_imp:

I bought a woodsplitter

2 Likes

Didn’t get anything this year😢

Picked up a second Soundcore Flare, an Anker PowerCore 10000, and a 4-pack of Hue bulbs. Also grabbed some sheets at Target’s Prime Day sale.

2 Likes

I got a switch, two games, screen protector, and micro SD card.

They were definitely competing, they had a lot of thier nicer products on very good sales.

hmm ps4 controller charger that’s about it…nothing really interesting and the phone apps was down so you could’t see the deals or check out so i just didn’t bother with it. Save my self some $$$$ actually

I was planning to get some more camera gear and new hiking bag. But the flash deal ended while at work.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of camera batteries and USB charging set from RavPower for less than half price. Sadly non of the Anker products that were on sale were products I needed.