What Car Do You Drive?

I personally have a 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX V8 which is in the process of being supercharged.
What about you guys?

On the right.

2 Likes

2017 Mercedes Benz Diesel Ambulance lol.

3 Likes

2011 Saab 9-4x Prem XWD

2 Likes

Ford Focus 2014 EcoBoost 1.0 Titanium, cheap to run but with same power as a 1.6

1 Like

Nice cars. I really like the Saab SUV, hardly ever see them here on the west coast of the US. Really nice cars. Sad they donā€™t make them anymore.

2 Likes

@cava3395 - Haha thatā€™s awesome!!!
@Saad - I like it! Any other mods?
@Mike_Marzano1 - Looks clean!
@ndalby - Cool! If I remember correctly, they can easily get 40+mpg

I had a 2006 Toyota Rav4 before I sold it. The car had 100,000+ miles and never had a major problem. Only mild inconvenience is that ever since I got it in 2010, there has been a recall almost every yearā€¦ I think 4 total over the past 6 yearsā€¦

1 Like

Yep, plus the pants arenā€™t pulled down over the tax and insurance :grin:

No other mods at the moment. But suspension is going to get re-done, wheels, and pretty much every mechanical part is going to hopefully be modded one way or another. I want to leave the body of the car as original as possible so the people with ā€˜fast carsā€™ donā€™t see it coming!

1 Like

Kinda like Farm Truck from the show Street Outlaws lol Smart

1 Like

Another ford focus here. 1.6 titanium ecoboost. Absolutely joy to drive. (Yes itā€™s a weird colour)

2 Likes

Pretty COOL color What is the name of that color if you happen to know?

2006 Mustang GT with Borla ATAK axleback, Pypes O/R H pipe, Airaid cold air intake, and a tune.

1 Like

It is down as ā€œmustard oliveā€ according to etis. Ford dealers tend to refer to it as ā€œHot Mustardā€. I call it various names such as baby sick and pukey yellow :slight_smile:
I do rather like it though, its more green in some lights, other times it is more yellow. I certainly never lose it in the car park. If I decided to keep it indefinitely then I want to respray it ford tangerine scream (a sort of warm pearl yellow).

1 Like

Baby sick lol. Im rather fond of that color and yeah I bet it isnā€™t hard to lose in a lot at all!

Nice whips! Iā€™m so close to completing my build itā€™s all I have on my mind the past few months!

1999 Toyota Rav4 - Its where you take a cool car that makes it cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you mean the Saab9-4x, you donā€™t see them because sadly the production totals were anywhere from 600-800 units which includes test, show, and ā€œnot for roadā€ vehicles. A fair amount are off the road having been in accidents.

(Plaque in Saab museum says 812, Autotrader.com article says 814, other sources had it as low as 550, although the lower number could represent the count of production units that were up for sale).

I was lucky enough to get mine new. Months before Saab shut down. I love driving every day, even though I know one small accident could mean itā€™s totaled (due to lack of body parts)

http://www.autotrader.com/car-news/the-saab-9-4x-might-be-the-rarest-regular-car-of-all-time-257974

I have 1985 Toyota Celica Supra, getting quite rare in the Uk.

Dang. Thatā€™s super dope. What a car to have, Iā€™d put it in a time capsule.

Theyā€™re quite scarce here in the States as well. Anything with the Supra badge is over priced and sought after.