Weird Email from Anker

Hey y’all just got an email from Anker that seemed really weird wondering is anyone got a similar email or can explain what is going on in the email I got

When was I not welcome in the community? When was I kicked out to be invited back? I’m really confused and don’t want problems and am lowkey scared Anker hates me when I love Anker so yeah please help

3 Likes

See that makes more sense thank you got really scared that Anker was mad at me and couldn’t figure out why

2 Likes

I got the same email.

I just got the same email.I think they just wanted to remind or encite us to continue to be involved. That’s my take anyway.I don’t think it was anything bad

Yup, got the same email twice. First one was like how you posted and the second one was how Josh posted it.

Maybe a marketing ploy? I recieved one too and though not posting as much I havent really gone away.

Well welcome back to the community @ktkundy lol

Yep same here :thinking:

Yes, I got it too, and posted as UK deals.

Not sure why the humour of the title this time… They do so on all bulk emails.

I didn’t get the email… I guess I’m not welcome… :sob::sob::sob:

@joshuad11 I’m confused.??. What’s ur post about?

1 Like

That’s what the email was supposed to be.

Oh okay, cool! :+1:

1 Like

Got the same e-mail. Still glad to be part of the community, even though I never left! :grin:

I had it too and thought. I’ve only been away 17 hours. You guys must be really missing me :joy:

No work today. Got to love a bank holiday :grin:

Anyway. GOT time :blush:

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say we’re all gona b aite. :+1::hugs::+1:

I got the same email but mine was fine. Looks like your email app was wonky. I get that sometimes when my Apple Mail acts up.

This is what I got.
Think this is just advertising.
Nothing more.

1 Like

Never had one of these

Yes, got the same email