Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

Was at the flea market yesterday and I could stroll around for 2 hours.
Then the scare started “pinching”.

But to meet the buddies was fine.
They all thought I was in jail! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh dear my friend.

It’s still quite early.

Do you have to have it packed, or is it just seen up?

Packing the hole takes longer, but less problems as it heals the hole from inside.

Sewn, if very very small hole, but is long time to be soft scar. Get some bio-oil for scars and it will keep it sift, so won’t pinch as much.

2 Likes

It was “clamped”.
And looks fantastic sober.
Yes indeed some oil is good, I did this already, when I took off the plaster.

I will not publish a photo!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Hello from California. My weekends have been and will be dominated by the fact I am leaving. I sold my house and am shrinking everything down in size to do a month road trip to cross USA then head to UK. Lots of selling and meeting buyers.

My gadgets are pretty much decided, so I am trying to figure out how I keep phones and tablets charged through many hotels.

1 Like

More a step to minimalism!
But be careful, this might lead to a mania. :joy:

1 Like

You can always send.too may here :wink:

1 Like

As our professor is a minimalist and will be a more strict one in the future,
there will not be much he can send to you Mac.

2 Likes

Worth a try tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was away at a campground. It was really fun :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

Ayyyy today in the uk has a high of 28 Celsius. Whoooo barbecue time!

2 Likes

ONLY? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
We will be about 36C here in Munich tomorrow.
Even to hot for a BBQ.
May be later in the evening.
Enjoy it.

2 Likes

My weekend is going good. Getting a big upgrade in a power bank finally! Going from the 3350 Power Mini to the Powercore 15000 Redux. Been looking to upgrade for a while and wanted to find the right mAh, size and price and that’s the best one (for me). Got it on amazon for $31 for a discount.

2 Likes

It’s always great to play around with new toys at the weekend.
Enjoy the power bank an stay here as a member of the community! :wink:

1 Like

Yesterday I ripped apart my car, It wouldnt start the otherday and I had to drive my wifes car to work and leave early so she could go to work. I tore apart the center console and disconnected my manual transmission shifter linkage and took apart the housing for the key…its between the seats. Once I took that apart I was able to pull out the electronic control module for the key, somehow one of the screws managed to come out and the other one was half way out so its no wonder my car wouldnt start as it wasnt making full electrical connection.
Anyway, I took the switch apart and cleaned up all the contacts and will put it back in later tonight. Its way too hot to try and do right now with the temps nearing 100 degrees and my car is all black, so I dont want to be baking in the sun putting it all back together

3 Likes

Sounds like fun :confused:. I guess you probably liked it since it’s one of your hobbies :wink:

1 Like

Success!
These are stories I like.
Repairs which can be done by yourself.

No need to call a so called “expert”.
He would have shown up in a suit and a tie.
He would have connected a laptop to some points in your car
and would have told you, you need a new car. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: no suit and tie guy here, just a plane ol greese monkey. And i dont claim success yet until my car starts.

1 Like

The car the gentleman would have sold you,
would start too and start digging a hole in your wallet! :wink:

1 Like

I’ve done basic work on cars in the past, when I was able to bend in all shapes! Now even thinking of bending n twisting, has me in more pain… lol

Hope this works.

I nlagged a job once as a mechanics assistant (mainly… Tighten that bolt, press the brakes to bleed, hold this, fetch that) for a bloke who used to restore MGs for people. Was nice seeing them go from a rust bucket to a sweet ride.

2 Likes

This has been a lazy weekend for me. I’m recharging my batteries for the upcoming work week since I’ll be working by myself :confounded:

1 Like