Website down

Wow it seemed like a couple of days that the community was down. What happened?

6 Likes

Welcome back, everyone! I was suffering withdrawals…

7 Likes

I know, right?? I think I hit the load button about 100 times in the last two days. Suffered serious withdrawal. Missed you guys and girls. :confounded:

6 Likes

Haha yea glad to be back online

1 Like

Yeah, what the hell happened and why did no one reply on fb or the emails I sent?

Everything but community would load ok. An error 503 would appear.

2 Likes

New (92). Comeback and the new post skyrocketed live the Saturn V rocket. Clicked on it and empty.

Did anyone get the shakes?

3 Likes

you won so they made you wait for 2 days to know

Thought I was banned or something! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was seriously having withdrawals!! Glad to be back, folks!

2 Likes

5 Likes

i emailed but got no response

I think we all d8d, but because it’s their weekend no one works

2 Likes

Except for that one guy. :joy:

Same here. I didn’t have anything to do when I got bored at work.

Based on several past mentions on the community expanding to include the other brands, possible testing of the expansion and/or background readying for expansions would be my guess as to downtime…

3 Likes

Hi All. Glad I got you all back to get me through work today :joy:

I thought a hacker wiped us out :))
i am soo HAPPY to be back :grin:

This about sums it up for me. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought it was my darn computer…and iPhone…and iPad…and hubby’s computer. Then I thought, could it be my internet? So I rebooted, even though other sites were fine. I grasped at every straw but came up having the Anker blues instead. Glad it up and working now. I emailed Anker through Facebook but got no answer. Don’t give us mini heart attacks again Anker! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Website down:

I was trying some “server checkers”, to find out something about
the website “community.anker.com”. Some told me the server is online,
others told me it is down. You see computer science is really a precise science! I was working as a computer engineer for many years, so I was not surprised at all! :slight_smile: